Spell Totem

"
What you mean to say is that totems provide damage while you cannot otherwise deal damage.

Yes you can. Traps and Mines, use defaults or link any spell you like. And if you have a sunblast.. well that's exactly like having the ability to deal damage through self-cast while having dual totems, the only draw back of course is the ammo, but hey your totems never stop while you reload.
Last edited by Kadajko on Jul 5, 2014, 12:34:53 AM
have a question, if are using tri totem or dual totem, is each totem considered as a distinct damage source (each totem is independent of the other), even if u are using the same spell for the totems.

what i meant by distinct is that the damage rolled by each totem is separate even if they are using the same spell gems

Thank you.
Damage is always rolled per-Hit.

Also, yes, they are. Why this is relevant for your question, I don't know. But they are.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Also, yes, they are. Why this is relevant for your question, I don't know. But they are.
Of course the question was about Ball lightning totems :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Would still be irrelevant, because each activation is entirely separate anyways, even if they do come from the same source.
This support gem seriously needs a buff
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
No, it doesn't. Secondary damage sources need to be tightly controlled and monitored in all aRPGs or you get stupid crap like CoC.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
This support gem is really bad now. Totems die so fast and with the cast speed reduction they often die before even getting more than one cast goes off. It is truely sad and anyone that uses dual totems is a burden to their group.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
This support gem is really bad now. Totems die so fast and with the cast speed reduction they often die before even getting more than one cast goes off. It is truely sad and anyone that uses dual totems is a burden to their group.

Give us Spell Echo please :(
this skill needs a modification ( no one running totems any more )

if u speck into dual totem ( remove the 30% slow cast ) ?

atm 50+30% ( 80% reduced damge ( x2 if dual totem ) 40% reduced damge ( add spell echo to the mix ) and your back to 80% reduced damge again )

ia spell totems is totaly useless ( unless u use it to summon skeltons )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info