Spell Totem

I just want to have my totem summon other totems, I want to summon one totem to rule them all...

or can this work if you have a passive that lets you have 2 or more totems at once? Maybe a totem that re-spawns a regen totem for me every time a mob decides to kill it?
"
I just want to have my totem summon other totems, I want to summon one totem to rule them all...

or can this work if you have a passive that lets you have 2 or more totems at once? Maybe a totem that re-spawns a regen totem for me every time a mob decides to kill it?
No, but the mental image alone is hilarious enough that I'm considering trying to convince the others.
i'm pretty sure it would take a bit more work than comfortably desired. as of now, if they simply enabled without making adjustments, the totem casting totem will spam totems with no regard. that or it'll go into a recursive loop trying to cast ITSELF. ontop of that, totems have a slight startup, so being spammed would be worthless.
yeahe the new patch is awesome, super fast totem cast!!

"Fixed a bug where increased cast speed and trap laying speed would make creating Traps, Mines and Totems slower rather than faster."

Love you GGG :D
IGN: kReiZy
Can someone clarify the effect of the "Number of Totems Allowed" passive on number of totems that one can spawn?

With no other skills/passives, is there a maximum number of Totems that one can have out on the field at the same time? Or is it based on how many "Totem" skills one have equipped?

I would like to know if totems work with dominating blow or conversion trap? Thanks 4 feedback
Last edited by thenewapollo on Aug 17, 2012, 1:05:39 PM
"
thenewapollo wrote:

I would like to know if totems work with dominating blow or conversion trap? Thanks 4 feedback
you can't make a totem that uses dominating blow or conversion trap.

what i think you meant to ask is if those two skills can capture the monster totems, answer is yes.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"

No, but the mental image alone is hilarious enough that I'm considering trying to convince the others.

Well, think outside the box unlike the D3 devs.
Do it, it sounds like a blast, if that is what the players want, make it work. Just tone it down so it's not overpowered. I imagine it would be a pretty complicated thing to pull off but what do I know.

I would LOVE for this game to have the potential to make a Totem-guy with the main dps from their totems in various ways.

The "micro management" aspect of this build is highly popular if you look at the flash games with the defence type games.
www.graffiticreator.net
"
bitedefer wrote:
I was lucky to get one at level 31. I am a ranger and i use it with projectile weakness. However, it always cast on the same monster again and again. It would be awesome if it change target to another monster which is not curse.

I noticed this as well on my curse-casting totems. It keeps recasting the curse on the same monster until that monster dies, even when there are other monsters in range which or not cursed yet. I'm wondering if this is the intended behaviour, or could the totem-AI receive a small upgrade in the future?
yeah totem AI could use some work, one thing I'd like to see is that when used with detonated dead, and a necromancer is nearby, it would detonate all undead corpses regardless of if an enemy is near them or not, allowing it to be used as an effective counter nercomancer tool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info