[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hi, i have a general question:
How i can to improve my defense, because i catch a lot of one-shots and that why i want to get some defensive mechanics (headhunter is impossible thing for me, i think)
"
CHR1STT wrote:
How i can to improve my defense, because i catch a lot of one-shots and that why i want to get some defensive mechanics (headhunter is impossible thing for me, i think)

Your amulet is bad (+1, though low dex, low res, no life). Your boots are bad (+1 and Fortify, which gives nothing because AG gives Fortify to the whole party). You should also change your flask setup.
"
"
CHR1STT wrote:

Your amulet is bad (+1, though low dex, low res, no life). Your boots are bad (+1 and Fortify, which gives nothing because AG gives Fortify to the whole party). You should also change your flask setup.

I have overcap of resists, thats why, i think, i dont need more and what i need to have at boots?
"
CHR1STT wrote:
"
"
CHR1STT wrote:

I have overcap of resists, thats why, i think, i dont need more and what i need to have at boots?

On the boots you want to see something from the next mods:
Life, +1, MS, some decent elder mods, good resistances (including chaos).
You can check one from the top-tier gear section to understand what to pursuit.
Talking about resistances, you do never want to have 10-20% ele res on each piece of your gear. It ruins possible good mods, including attributes.
what do you think about taking the point off Necromantic Aegis? Is this point so important? I personally took it off and I don't feel a difference in any aspect(T16 maps).

Last edited by PersKi17 on May 1, 2021, 2:35:02 PM
"
PersKi17 wrote:
what do you think about taking the point off Necromantic Aegis? Is this point so important? I personally took it off and I don't feel a difference in any aspect(T16 maps).

You have't used your current shield with Aegis, right?
"
"
PersKi17 wrote:

nope im using
"
PersKi17 wrote:
"
"
PersKi17 wrote:

nope im using

I mean, have you used Victario's with Aegis?
"

I don't know, maybe I used 'aegis' but for a while I did use Victario's Charity
Laminated Kite Shield
"
PersKi17 wrote:
"

I don't know, maybe I used 'aegis' but for a while I did use Victario's Charity
Laminated Kite Shield

So, you have used Victario's Charity with Necromatic Aegis. The problem of Victario's is it can't give your minions charges on bosses. Only while mapping. A decent +2/+2, cold to chaos shield can increase your bossing DPS massively. Victario's is only good for mapping.
Last edited by Its_OP on May 1, 2021, 4:17:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info