[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Have anyone tried using Divergent Storm Brand (20% chance to chain 1 more time) instead of BV in our Hextouch setup? Theoretically, it might be much more safier and also will proc EE without taking Avatar Of Fire.
Last edited by Its_OP on May 1, 2021, 6:53:25 PM
Which spectres are you using
"
Gravitationz wrote:
Which spectres are you using

Syndicate Operatives

IV. General Build Mechanics

"AoE Clearing:
Secondary scaling is done through the use of Syndicate Operative spectres linked in a 6-link classic spectre chest. Their primary role is to offscreen everything on the screen that your golems can't reach. Keep in mind that Syndicate operatives have a shotgun mechanic applied to their triggered spell which allows for Greater Multipile Projectile style support gems to to ensure that targets consistently are hit by additional projectiles. This means that the spectres alone also do an insane amounts of single target damage when positioned correctly. Truth is, I could entirely remove the Carrion Golems from my build and I wouldn't notice much difference while mapping. The spectres alone are able of killing bosses of at a respectable rate."
Hi all,

I fiexed some stiff (changed the wand got a new ring ) but my DPS is still not at T16 level and i still get one shot by stuff.

Any idea what to upgrade ?

My PoB :
https://pastebin.com/gzPgfSxA
Last edited by Th3J0k3r_1990 on May 2, 2021, 7:06:37 AM
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Hi all,

I fiexed some stiff (changed the wand got a new ring ) but my DPS is still not at T16 level and i still get one shot by stuff.

Any idea what to upgrade ?

My PoB :
https://pastebin.com/gzPgfSxA

In your gear you can get higher dps by getting a better helmet (you can add hypothermia, spell crit, essense spell damage, etc), changing your chest on one with +1. To upgrade your survivability you should change your ring (one without +3), add life to the second abyss jewel.
to activate Elemental Equilibrium I need a bonus
adds # to # lightning / fire damage to attacks
My gear atm with 70+ ex invested

Sirus A9 deathless and others t16 conquerors easy.

But i'm still dying sometimes in Ultimatum si I can't lvlup to 96.
"
PersKi17 wrote:
to activate Elemental Equilibrium I need a bonus
adds # to # lightning / fire damage to attacks

To spells.
"
Konan92 wrote:
My gear atm with 70+ ex invested

70 ex including price of clusters?
"

70 ex including price of clusters? [/quote]

I crafted the cluster myself with reforge crit in harvest.
Medium base is like 10c.
Large base is 2ex.

They are not very expensive.

In my gear, the expensive part is the awakened and divergent gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info