[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Konan92 wrote:
"

Sirus A9 deathless and others t16 conquerors easy.

But i'm still dying sometimes in Ultimatum si I can't lvlup to 96.

70 ex including price of clusters?

I crafted the cluster myself with reforge crit in harvest.
Medium base is like 10c.
Large base is 2ex.

They are not very expensive.

In my gear, the expensive part is the awakened and divergent gems.[/quote]
Ah, ok. I was trying to understand where were your ~30ex of gear price. Your explanation sounds fair enough.

4 days of constant sniping and 2 exalts.

Got this from vaal reliquary. I'd like to try it but how can I achieve 6link with needed colors?
"
aquarose_ wrote:

Got this from vaal reliquary. I'd like to try it but how can I achieve 6link with needed colors?

You can either find the optimal combo of coloring in Vorici Calc or:
1) Make it 3-socketed
2) Make all the sockets green
3) Make it 4-socketed via bench
4) If the 4th socket is red - continue, if not - make it 3-socketed via bench and go to step #3.
5) Make it 6-socketed via bench. If the last 2 sockets are blue (most likely), just link them, if not - go to step #4.

The second method may be cheaper to imolement, as jewellers should be really cheap at the current stage of the league.
You can also try to recolor it via Harvest, but it will take much more time or money.

P.S. I kinda doubt that fire + chaos res and block attack damage are thr optimal crafting mods on this chest for you. Maybe it would be viable for you to buy another one with better mods.
Last edited by Its_OP on May 3, 2021, 6:22:03 AM
"
"
aquarose_ wrote:

1) Make it 3-socketed
4) If the 4th socket is red - continue, if not - make it 3-socketed via bench and go to step #3.
5) Make it 6-socketed via bench. If the last 2 sockets are blue (most likely), just link them, if not - go to step #4.

The second method may be cheaper to imolement, as jewellers should be really cheap at the current stage of the league.
You can also try to recolor it via Harvest, but it will take much more time or money.

P.S. I kinda doubt that fire + chaos res and block attack damage are thr optimal crafting mods on this chest for you. Maybe it would be viable for you to buy another one with better mods.

Thanks. Well, there wasn't any better mods when I tried to unveil it and I used fire+chaos because I'm currently at -40% of chaos and other mods were terrible.
A question about medium cluster jewel base, do I need to pick the "increased effect on non-curse auras" as well with <5 passive skills on the base cluster jewel? So I mean, would it get randomized while using harvest crit craft or not, and also, will it become a rare item or I would need to use alchemy orb on it? Sorry, it's confusing as I never did harvest crafts on jewels.

"
aquarose_ wrote:
A question about medium cluster jewel base, do I need to pick the "increased effect on non-curse auras" as well with <5 passive skills on the base cluster jewel? So I mean, would it get randomized while using harvest crit craft or not, and also, will it become a rare item or I would need to use alchemy orb on it? Sorry, it's confusing as I never did harvest crafts on jewels.

Yeah that is the ideal medium base for this build.

Clusters and crafting them works just the same as any regular item. Our most desirable notables are precise commander and vengeful commander. The best and easiest way to craft a jewel with both those mods is to use harvest craft with critical modifiers. Precise commander has the critical tag and vengeful commander is really common, so it usually doesn't take too many tries to hit both those mods. You aren't guaranteed Alternatively you can buy med jewels with both those mods for 1ex.

You can also use harvest crit to craft large 8 passive minion dmg jewels, vicious bite has the crit tag. I've sold a few large jewels with 3 notables for 7-10ex just having a extra jewel lying around and using either crit craft (vicious bite likely) or life (renewal/primordial bond likely) and hope for 2 other decent notables.
Last edited by Ridman on May 3, 2021, 1:36:16 PM
"
aquarose_ wrote:
"
"
aquarose_ wrote:

1) Make it 3-socketed

Thanks. Well, there wasn't any better mods when I tried to unveil it and I used fire+chaos because I'm currently at -40% of chaos and other mods were terrible.

But you can buy one. +35 to str and dex for example, will set some of your jewelery slots free, which allows you to get up to 70% chaos res. 45% to stun and ailments avoidance will make it much easier to cap, drastically improving your survivability.
Last edited by Its_OP on May 3, 2021, 2:37:02 PM
Hey guys, im beginner player on this build, can u explain me my problems please? (i have low dps solo target).Maybe problem in skill rotation?. Current im using x3 carrion golem, stone golem, x4 SO. But this is not enough to kill guards, bosses etc. My POB: https://pastebin.com/dpWwUPb0. PoE profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/EvilMoroes/characters
Last edited by EvilMoroes on May 4, 2021, 6:54:11 AM
Hello !

Very thanks for build, but How do you get three carrion golems + 1 stone golem simultaneously ?

With the necro version, on PoB I see 3 carrions golems and 1 stone, but don't understand why I'm blocked at 2 carrions and 1 stone

The 3.14 Low budget POB of the guide : https://pastebin.com/DdbFbUVk
Last edited by metzrael on May 4, 2021, 10:15:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info