[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Why don't we pick Rotten Claws from large clusters in the updated PoB? So why do we need to use it then?
"
Kraix wrote:
Why don't we pick Rotten Claws from large clusters in the updated PoB? So why do we need to use it then?

since your cold conversion, impale doesnt do anything for you
"
sickneZz_ wrote:
"
Kraix wrote:

does it mean that we are not looking for Rotten Claws in our large clusters?

It also means that we are only searching
Vicious Bite and Renewal?
"
PersKi17 wrote:
"
sickneZz_ wrote:
"
Kraix wrote:

does it mean that we are not looking for Rotten Claws in our large clusters?

It also means that we are only searching
Vicious Bite and Renewal?

Claws ALWAYS appear at the top of the Cluster, so we can take Bite, Renewal and 2 sockets for 5 points instead of 7.
Last edited by Its_OP on May 1, 2021, 8:29:43 AM
"

Claws ALWAYS appear at the top of the Cluster, so we can take Bite, Renewal and 2 sockets for 5 points instead of 7.

But buying a Large Cluster with just two bonuses:
Vicious Bite, Renewal
and 8 passive points will be good choice.
So about the dps vs defence balance, I think resigning from Sking of the Lords and Aegis is doable. I just did A6 Sirius, some Elder Guardians, Elder Fight, T16 Abyss boss, all deathless, with the gear below. Elder fight, I ddnt even get attacked once, it was 2 seconds to 25% HP. Sure, sometimes Ultimatums one shot me out of nowhere, but I think they can do that to almost any build. I think when I get the clusters, it will be even better.

"
PersKi17 wrote:
"

But buying a Large Cluster with just two bonuses:
Vicious Bite, Renewal
and 8 passive points will be good choice.

I don't say that 2-passives option is prohibited, but the idea of 3-passives one is to save some points.
Hi, guys,

I was able to get a shield with 2 min frenzy and power charges (sorry I dont know how to link items like you do- but you can see my char in my profile)

Am I to assume my minions are getting them, since I dont see them in the top bar with the rest of the icons, or am I missing something to get them activated?

(I'm using Necromantic Aegis)

Thx!

Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 1, 2021, 10:22:26 AM
"
Hi, guys,

I was able to get a shield with 2 min frenzy and power charges (sorry I dont know how to link items like you do- but you can see my char in my profile)

Am I to assume my minions are getting them, since I dont see them in the top bar with the rest of the icons, or am I missing something to get them activated?

(I'm using Necromantic Aegis)

Thx!

Yes. You don't see it in the top bar because you don't get power/frenzy charges yourself, you should also be able to see two green and blue orbs circling your minions.

I'd change the craft on your shield. Crafting gain % of cold damage as extra chaos damage is a very nice extra dps increase for your minions. The extra +14 life is irrelevant when your minions have 30k+ hp :)
Last edited by Ridman on May 1, 2021, 10:35:25 AM
Thanks man!
Yes, I checked and I still dont have that craft :-/ (veiled I guess?). I'll change it as soon as I get it. This one was the best one for now :)

Thanks! I'll check how the minions look like to make sure...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info