[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Eh, just to clarify...

The cold damage then is to be done by minions only, right?

So no gear should have cold damage to spells added? (wand/rings)

I just realized my wand had added cold dmg to spells so that could have explained the horrible time I had with Lords/BV wand...
"
Eh, just to clarify...

The cold damage then is to be done by minions only, right?

So no gear should have cold damage to spells added? (wand/rings)

I just realized my wand had added cold dmg to spells so that could have explained the horrible time I had with Lords/BV wand...

You must not deal cold damage, else you will screw up the EE and make the monster more tanky.
Does that also count for Animate Guardian?
Looking at the POB i see that the Chemists Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline has "Minions have +50% to critical strike multiplier" and Nearby enemies have 50% increased fire and cold resistances". How do you actually get a flask like that? Or why is that flask in the pob? It seems to be a pretty big deal since it pushes the dps from 4.9 to 7 Mil.
Hi guys need help with build. I have no idea what to do next

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/jpbLCuDK

Items:

and 2 MC:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Hmmm. I'm still thinking of what to put inside the trigger wand. What if BV+Hextouch Support+Elemental Weakness while still wearing a frostbite ring, would that even work or it's pointless? I know it may be silly to ask such things but again, I started playing this league.

The only thing that seems wrong with replacing is that Flesh Offering probably just gives way too much to minions, 40% of AS is just purely insane.
Last edited by aquarose_ on May 1, 2021, 4:46:53 AM
"
Shiinkii wrote:
Looking at the POB i see that the Chemists Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline has "Minions have +50% to critical strike multiplier" and Nearby enemies have 50% increased fire and cold resistances". How do you actually get a flask like that? Or why is that flask in the pob? It seems to be a pretty big deal since it pushes the dps from 4.9 to 7 Mil.

These flasks has effects of some items of AG, because PoB doesn't include them to the damage calculation when AG wears them.
"
aquarose_ wrote:
Hmmm. I'm still thinking of what to put inside the trigger wand. What if BV+Hextouch Support+Elemental Weakness while still wearing a frostbite ring, would that even work or it's pointless? I know it may be silly to ask such things but again, I started playing this league.

The only thing that seems wrong with replacing is that Flesh Offering probably just gives way too much to minions, 40% of AS is just purely insane.

It will work if you have +1 hexes (can be obtained through Whispers Of Doom, lvl5 Awakening Hextouch, Body Armour affix).
Another thing though, so I have an idea, let's just compare the amount of deaths that we have on our characters in our build variations(for example, someone is using a Trigger wand, someone is still using clayshaper, Skin of The Lords with Glancing Blows/without, tankier shield, tankier chest etc).
So if anyone is interested, let's do it that way:

"
91 lvl, build is close to POB: Trigger wand, Skin of The Lords w Glancing Blows, Victario's Charity. 4.1k hp, same flasks.
Restistance: F: 75% C: 50% L: 75% C: -40%
Jewels: no medium/large clusters
Activity: Atlas 128/164 9/164, Heists. Usually I'm dying relatively often from random oneshots inside Ultimatums.

Deaths count:
You have died 368 times.
as soon as i hit lvl 95 ill try a divine flesh route since i can achieve 80%+ chaos res with my gear. i wont go glancing blows and stuff. just pure elemtenal damage taken to chaos and see if this might be a way i can live with. since without damage this aint fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info