Freeze Mine

here's my question: why does increased duration will only increase the lifespan?? why can't work just like with fire trap???
sorry for bad english :S
Because Status Ailments (Chill, Freeze, Shock and Ignite) never benefit from Increased Duration.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Because Status Ailments (Chill, Freeze, Shock and Ignite) never benefit from Increased Duration.

ok, that makes sense, thanks for answer
sorry for bad english :S
Do the new trap nodes apply to the "fake" damage that freeze mine deals? I would assume yes, but you never know.
@Moylin (Beyond)
This skill has an interesting synergy with Glacial Hammer: it reduces cold resistance, and it makes it easier to achieve the shattering effect of Glacial Hammer. Alternatively, this could be very strong with Taryn's Shiver + cold spells. Has anyone tried these, or is it not worth the trouble of using mines when you could just freeze stuff directly with your main attack?
"
Avelice wrote:
Do the new trap nodes apply to the "fake" damage that freeze mine deals? I would assume yes, but you never know.
Yes
Since Frostbite lowers cold resistance, thus increasing cold damage, would it increase the "as though dealing x base Cold Damage," thus increasing the duration of the freeze on the Mine?
"
CycloneJack wrote:
Since Frostbite lowers cold resistance, thus increasing cold damage, would it increase the "as though dealing x base Cold Damage," thus increasing the duration of the freeze on the Mine?
yes
Can freeze mine's "fake" damage crit? and if so what is its base crit% and will it work normally with crit multiplier? (If the fake damage can't crit you should totally change that ;P)

Also can freeze mine be paired with a trap support gem or the unique boots to then receive both trap and mine passive tree benefits to its "fake" damage?
IGN: SummoningLoots
Last edited by Phatshady on Nov 3, 2013, 2:25:45 PM
If it had a Crit Chance, it would be listed in the Gem Description, same as all other non-Weapon damage Skills.
Mines can throw Traps - Traps cannot place Mines.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 3, 2013, 6:52:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info