Path of Exile April Expansion Teaser

Wonderful
I HOPE THEY FIX BUGS CRASH AND LAG [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Apr 1, 2021, 7:58:33 AM
Looking forward to it.

I'll also add my voice to those others asking for a more long term plan for QoL and game features to be presented to us. I think it would help clear the air on some of the hot issues right now.
Or even better, an AMA with some of the devs and a streamer to moderate? I'm just not happy with the silence.
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
I HOPE THEY FIX BUGS CRASH AND LAG IF NOT IS OTHER SHIT LEAGUE

Many players are themselves at fault for crashes and client issues because they don't update their drivers or bother to read up on fixes available on the forums.
I haven't ever had a bad league launch experience aside from delirium and a few of the early leagues so chill. Also if the first 1-2 days of a league are the defining part of a league for you, that's pathetic.

Update your drivers.
Read the common/known issues forum posts.
Make sure you understand your PC's capabilities and limitations before blaming GGG.

EDIT: Oh and lag is DEFINITELY on your end. Get a better provider if you're not in 3rd world USA.
Last edited by Incarcerated on Mar 27, 2021, 4:40:06 PM
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:

Many players are themselves at fault for crashes and client issues because they don't update their drivers or bother to read up on fixes available on the forums.
I haven't ever had a bad league launch experience aside from delirium and a few of the early leagues so chill. Also if the first 1-2 days of a league are the defining part of a league for you, that's pathetic.

Update your drivers.
Make sure you understand your PC's capabilities and limitations before blaming GGG.

EDIT: Oh and lag is DEFINITELY on your end. Get a better provider if you're not in 3rd world USA.

Lol.... [Removed by Support] Path of Exile has been infested with bug and crash way before synthesis but Synthesis was the major start of broken and unplayable content, which sadly, has kept happening on every league since then. So yeah, sorry but driver won't fix crash to desktop when it's an internal game error.

Oh and lag isn't entirely on the user end if the server can't handle the load... Dude, please, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 28, 2021, 7:34:38 AM
"
Zaraky wrote:
.... [Removed by Support] Path of Exile has been infested with bug and crash way before synthesis but Synthesis was the major start of broken and unplayable content, which sadly, has kept happening on every league since then. So yeah, sorry but driver won't fix crash to desktop when it's an internal game error.

Oh and lag isn't entirely on the user end if the server can't handle the load... Dude, please, [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support] People thinking grinding mirrors, flipping currency from your hideout without playing the game, using broken mechanics before they get fixed, etc...are god tier players. Oh man...I guess they sell mirrors for real money, I don’t see why they would be thinking this way otherwise. One thing Blizzard did well, they eradicated that toxicity very quickly by removing trade. Now I’m not saying it’s the right solution for PoE but, too many people exploit the game like that and GGG should do something about it.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 28, 2021, 7:36:43 AM
For such short and meh teaser amount of hype is absurd. Ive browsed some comments so:

To all of people who demand better game - free of lags, game breaking bugs, with bit fairness in trade and so on - you are right, even tho you wont get it.

[Removed by Support]

To all people who talk about harvest - we reap what we sow - through years players expected too much and now at the end where crafting is ultra sophisticated one more solution made everything else redundant. There is no hope, harvest was too good for majority and helped them craft anything meaningful while exploited by so called not causal, "better" poe players.

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 28, 2021, 7:38:30 AM
"
Incarcerated wrote:

read up on fixes available on the forums.

"
Incarcerated wrote:

wut? thats blaming the custmor for expection something to work when they use it?
then telling them how to fix your faulty product?

what in the the flying fu--.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:

read up on fixes available on the forums.

"
Incarcerated wrote:

wut? thats blaming the custmor for expection something to work when they use it?
then telling them how to fix your faulty product?

what in the the flying fu--.

I'm just saying if you want to have a good league start, you need to do these things. The blame may lie at GGG's feet for many game issues but when there are short-term fixes available and you don't use them, you absolutely can blame yourself for not seeking them out.

This isn't a simple issue. GGG can't prepare for everyone's unique PC setup and potential software conflicts. At some point, the responsibility is with you to take action for yourself and to help GGG find the problem.
"
Zaraky wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:

Update your drivers.

Lol.... [Removed by Support] Path of Exile has been infested with bug and crash way before synthesis but Synthesis was the major start of broken and unplayable content, which sadly, has kept happening on every league since then. So yeah, sorry but driver won't fix crash to desktop when it's an internal game error.

The server issues have been fewer and fewer over the years so no, lag is not likely to be on their end. You might not believe it because you don't want it to be true but it's a documented fact. If your server does have issues though, there are plenty of other servers so it's still in your hands.

As for 'unplayable content', I'm not talking about the league mechanic itself. I'm talking about game issues that cause errors, crashes and stutter. All of these can usually be avoided at league start by updating drivers and reading up on known issues such as software conflicts.

But if we're going to talk about synthesis, let's do it. I remember quite clearly that synthesis had 2 major issues on release. The first was a common crash while running any synthesis instance, which was fixed pretty quickly. The second was the 'islands' spawning in locations that prevented you from accessing them or other islands nearby. This was also fixed but it took quite a while.
On top of this, the whole crafting idea was extremely difficult to work with and the spreadsheet required to understand your potential outcomes made this unusable junk to most players.
After fixing most issues, Chris and the team posted an apology and has always spoken of how this was an example of how they needed to be better at managing their time when it came to ambitious league content.
They learnt a lot from this and other leagues with early issues and I really don't think you appreciate how far the game has come since synthesis.

How about some support for the good content that they've been adding that has had NO issues on release such as Maven? It has good QoL, no crashing, well made boss fight. It's easy to forget the good when you're focusing on the bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info