Path of Exile April Expansion Teaser

Can't wait for POE 2 reveal!!
finally some news about poe2! hype hype!
new league new 40/40 totem i like it
"
tbone469 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
that really looks amazing

What looks amazing??? A PoE character running around killing things?

This looks amazing but when we play it and the FPS goes down to 5FPS it’s not going to look very amazing.

My PC is from 2017 and it’s top of the line for 2017.. Yet playing PoE in 800x600 resolution with all settings as low as possible still has terrible performance dips to 5FPS.

I would prefer if 3.14 just fixed the game instead of trying to add more stuff. But GGG doesn’t care about fixing anything since you guys keep shovelling them millions of dollars for nothing (MTX Support etc) even though they haven’t done anything to actually improve the game in years.

artwork, effects, animations...

the game is permanently improved, f.e. they got dynamic movements of cloths and banners, the water looks stunning and all that with little or no performance issues for me.

sorry that the game doesn't run for you but since i doesn't know your specs i cant help.

my computer also is from 2017 and older. i7, 8gb ram, gtx2070 and 1900*1080 px on a normal office monitor.

fps never drops below 30fps on average graphics settings.

---

if you think that boycotting a company will make them improve their product in any way i suggest you also start your own free to play game.

should be a huge success since you obviously don't care about giving your players no new content from your garage every quarter of the year because you mostly care about your tetris running on peoples' toasters.

ggg tried improving performance with their masters expansion and it looked like blurry shit. it still looks like shit, please don't make them spread that to other parts of the game just because people can't figure out that a 4k display doesn't go well with no dedicated graphics card.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
tbone469 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
that really looks amazing

What looks amazing??? A PoE character running around killing things?

This looks amazing but when we play it and the FPS goes down to 5FPS it’s not going to look very amazing.

My PC is from 2017 and it’s top of the line for 2017.. Yet playing PoE in 800x600 resolution with all settings as low as possible still has terrible performance dips to 5FPS.

I would prefer if 3.14 just fixed the game instead of trying to add more stuff. But GGG doesn’t care about fixing anything since you guys keep shovelling them millions of dollars for nothing (MTX Support etc) even though they haven’t done anything to actually improve the game in years.

What's your PC specs? My PC is early 2018 and it runs this game smoothly rarely dropping below 100 fps @ 2560 x 1440.

The FPS drops tend to come from the people like Empy who are running super-omegalul-wtf juiced maps with a character that's got 500 HH stacks. I tend to find those videos blow the whole "badly optimised" thing out of proportion.
Last edited by fitsu on Mar 31, 2021, 8:37:05 AM
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:

Not working with me, if i see, that a CHANCE to upgrade will cost me houndreds of exalts, it's time to stop and wait for next league

Ability to plan my craft ahead - the best way to craft, to minimise the cost and exclude rng, was the best experience I ever got in poe, gonna miss it

You are simply wrong. The faster you get what you want the faster you burn out. That level of power that harvest gives should have never been a thing. You tasted it once, now you expect it. Any future expansion would have to take it into account. What players want is rarely good for a game in the long run. The fact that there is such outrage about Harvest means there really is a problem with it. For avarage player this shit invalidates like 60% of game mechanics. For top end you still have to use fossils, beastcraft, essence etc but for normal players? Whats even the point? Harvest does that free of charge! Then you end up stuck with single mechanic in single region of the atlas or else you are missing out on to much. Dont you see how problematic this shit is?

When a single game mechanic makes you question as to why even bother with any other it needs to be changed or removed. Like it or not thats better for a game in the long run. GGG has much more to lose then we do so the decision is theirs to make.

I think you need to stop and think that you are wrong. I am far from a 1%er also far from a bottom line player. and in every league I have played, player's burn out from not being able to get the gear they need for their build at 100x more than a player burning out becuz they have all the gear and there is nothing left to do. when you have to grind every free second you can in order to have a fair chance at end-game or a simple pair of boots with 3 good mods and 2 are trash are in the 100 ex range then most ppl are gonna be like f##k it I go play something else. I played around 2 months of ritual league where I played full league of other leagues. still unable to solo uber shaper, and kill maven. I had fun I used a few harvest to slightly improve my bleed quake. used harvest more to try a make a lil money to try other builds. you know the fun builds that cost hundreds of ex just to get it off the ground for red maps. so no harvest didn't break the game with have to run a bag full of map just to get 1 harvest. and then maybe get a craft you need, then that craft not give you a terrible tier or something you didn't want is bad. I never heard anybody in the ppl I guild with or the large group of ppl I play with ever complain about harvest.

A bunch of cry babies boo woo there something in game that allows common folk to have fun and not buy my 100 ex gear boo woo is all I hear. all the cry babies/white knights in all the comments say harvest broke the game, that the issues with the game are the users fault is getting dumb af, hate to break it to all you simple minded ppl. poe is ran by common folk you know if the 99% of players not getting paid to stream or defend ggg was to stop support and/or playing poe would fall to the graveyard pretty fast. I think you all and ggg should think about this the game runs cus of the common folk. Also i shoudl point out poe has a recommended and required pc specs for the game. then how come players that greatly exceed the required specs still call this game poorly optimized and trash graphics, becuz logically thinking one would say if i pass the required specs the company makes for the game buy $1000 and 5 years in technology then I should have no issues at all with this game right? not if you ask the white knights no it's not ggg fault they take your money from mtx and supporter packs and not fix their buggy game no that's not the problem you are you should go buy more better pc stuff and buy the best internet on the planet and why is this? no one knows is ggg paying ppl to white knight? or is ppl this dumb to just defend ggg for no reason? let move to the " you can play this new expansion for free April 16th" saw a comment why they needed to say free and a answer from a player so they can bring in new players. hate to say this but all a new player has to do is see this post's comments and a few other to know not to get this game. in case this not clear

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Apr 1, 2021, 7:26:22 AM
"
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:

Not working with me, if i see, that a CHANCE to upgrade will cost me houndreds of exalts, it's time to stop and wait for next league

Ability to plan my craft ahead - the best way to craft, to minimise the cost and exclude rng, was the best experience I ever got in poe, gonna miss it

You are simply wrong. The faster you get what you want the faster you burn out. That level of power that harvest gives should have never been a thing. You tasted it once, now you expect it. Any future expansion would have to take it into account. What players want is rarely good for a game in the long run. The fact that there is such outrage about Harvest means there really is a problem with it. For avarage player this shit invalidates like 60% of game mechanics. For top end you still have to use fossils, beastcraft, essence etc but for normal players? Whats even the point? Harvest does that free of charge! Then you end up stuck with single mechanic in single region of the atlas or else you are missing out on to much. Dont you see how problematic this shit is?

When a single game mechanic makes you question as to why even bother with any other it needs to be changed or removed. Like it or not thats better for a game in the long run. GGG has much more to lose then we do so the decision is theirs to make.

I think you need to stop and think that you are wrong. I am far from a 1%er also far from a bottom line player. and in every league I have played, player's burn out from not being able to get the gear they need for their build at 100x more than a player burning out becuz they have all the gear and there is nothing left to do. when you have to grind every free second you can in order to have a fair chance at end-game or a simple pair of boots with 3 good mods and 2 are trash are in the 100 ex range then most ppl are gonna be like f##k it I go play something else. I played around 2 months of ritual league where I played full league of other leagues. still unable to solo uber shaper, and kill maven. I had fun I used a few harvest to slightly improve my bleed quake. used harvest more to try a make a lil money to try other builds. you know the fun builds that cost hundreds of ex just to get it off the ground for red maps. so no harvest didn't break the game with have to run a bag full of map just to get 1 harvest. and then maybe get a craft you need, then that craft not give you a terrible tier or something you didn't want is bad. I never heard anybody in the ppl I guild with or the large group of ppl I play with ever complain about harvest.

A bunch of cry babies boo woo there something in game that allows common folk to have fun and not buy my 100 ex gear boo woo is all I hear. all the cry babies/white knights in all the comments say harvest broke the game, that the issues with the game are the users fault is getting dumb af, hate to break it to all you simple minded ppl. poe is ran by common folk you know if the 99% of players not getting paid to stream or defend ggg was to stop support and/or playing poe would fall to the graveyard pretty fast. I think you all and ggg should think about this the game runs cus of the common folk. Also i shoudl point out poe has a recommended and required pc specs for the game. then how come players that greatly exceed the required specs still call this game poorly optimized and trash graphics, becuz logically thinking one would say if i pass the required specs the company makes for the game buy $1000 and 5 years in technology then I should have no issues at all with this game right? not if you ask the white knights no it's not ggg fault they take your money from mtx and supporter packs and not fix their buggy game no that's not the problem you are you should go buy more better pc stuff and buy the best internet on the planet and why is this? no one knows is ggg paying ppl to white knight? or is ppl this dumb to just defend ggg for no reason? let move to the " you can play this new expansion for free April 16th" saw a comment why they needed to say free and a answer from a player so they can bring in new players. hate to say this but all a new player has to do is see this post's comments and a few other to know not to get this game. in case this not clear

Ultimate solution to kill both birds with one shot: Simplify gameplay, return the deterministic values of old harvest, merge some content to make one good out of two bad mechanics without a worry that it might force player to quit too soon(just don't), cut all the "please wait" content instead, but... in return shuffle the cards with every new league, so that there always would be new unexplored(unprepared) ways to reach the top of the pyramid(tweak the skill tree nodes/ascendancies, relocate map/citadel/atlas passives, add fresh content on the top of it all with every new start). Just make it happen once. Maybe employ a bit more staff if needed - it will pay off greatly! And if not - than you just continue on what you had. Time never stops, neither should evolution(if it does - it's an extinction).
Last edited by powerupp on Apr 1, 2021, 9:44:40 PM
go go ....

GOOOOOO !
dont nerf harvest cant you see nobody liked the nerfs ?100% didnt like the nerfs dont kill the game pls go watch some twitch and youtube videos pls you will see no body want the harvest nerfs connect to players you taking the game backward instead of forward
80 new gems pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info