Twitch Highlights

don't rly care 'bout anything exept Harvest
Yesterday's news.

Dont get me wrong, some of these (3 weeks old) clips where hilarious.

Especially Quin.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Closing eyes on Harvest ?
I'm having trouble playing the videos.. Maybe I should be closing my eyes and try to Exalt slam them for optimal excitement?
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
They are all playing the game wrong! The eyes are supposed to stay closed for maximum excitement and additional RNG.
"
Cruélz wrote:
why poe need high end pc to play? really worst thing ever. my gtx 1650 cant handle it.

Poe dosn't require high end pc just watch streamers with gtx 3080-3090 this game still runing on 5-15 fps( its called equal optymalization for all LOL).
Cause well there is too much of everything.
Deliriums, items, party play that's a big nope even servers can't handle this shit atm. You can say its a bad optimalisation but nothing here is well tested before release and the whole game is a coded and fixed by 2 ppl(rory and mark).
And after harvest manifesto seems like they create some private game thing avoidng community feedback by completly ignoring it.

LF celestial sale.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Mar 16, 2021, 8:27:20 AM
To think that some of these streamers are happy about the harvest changes...Why would I give them views?

Nope.
Is this another poor attempt to hide the harvest thread without giving us a response to all that backlash ?

Here's the harvest thread if you don't know how to get to it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670/page/430

These highlights don't show any of the great Harvest related memes.

Also, several of my posts re:Harvest have been deleted :(

I don't remember posting anything very spicy ...

This is so immature and unprofessional from GGG. They are basically sat there with their fingers in their ears and going "lalalala lalalala I'm not listening".
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Mar 16, 2021, 8:56:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info