Whether you are celebrating a win or cursing at a loss, we love seeing the emotional moments you capture in Path of Exile. Today, we have gathered up some of the most joyous and heartbreaking clips you’ve shared during the Ritual league. Check them out below!

Please note that the following clip is quite loud.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
such wow...
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
But harvest
Noice
ok
Saved
Nice, though I was expecting some kind of feedback (even stating nothing will be changed) after the repercussion of the harvest manifesto.

PS: Just make items modified in Harvest (at least by the most OP crafts) "harvested" and consequently non-tradeable. That way you solve both the power-creep and the TFT issues. With the changes stated on the manifesto Harvest will remain too strong compared to other mechanics, and it won't solve the TFT issues; so we'll probably have more nerfs in the future (which will make most people mad... again).
Last edited by UponMyHonor on Mar 15, 2021, 8:47:36 PM
Well... the most heartbreaking thing is hearing Harvest getting the nerf stick.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
widepeepoHappy
It was that one bruh in the 6-man memory... that one bruh!!..
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
I only watch PathofMath as he was the ONLY streamer to stand up for the average Joe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info