Twitch Highlights

Harvest reactions? Will close my eyes.
"
Jerle wrote:
Well... the most heartbreaking thing is hearing Harvest getting the nerf stick.

YEP
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Clannard wrote:
I only watch PathofMath as he was the ONLY streamer to stand up for the average Joe.

Because it's generates more views.
nice lol, btw take harvesting out of the game, we the real players are happy, don't get carried away by the cries of a few.
"
Clannard wrote:
I only watch PathofMath as he was the ONLY streamer to stand up for the average Joe.

Me too, not only that, he is one of the only ones that brings interesting content
No one cares about these. Twitch and YouTube exist for these compilations.
Butt Harvest
"
UponMyHonor wrote:
Nice, though I was expecting some kind of feedback (even stating nothing will be changed) after the repercussion of the harvest manifesto.

PS: Just make items modified in Harvest (at least by the most OP crafts) "harvested" and consequently non-tradeable. That way you solve both the power-creep and the TFT issues. With the changes stated on the manifesto Harvest will remain too strong compared to other mechanics, and it won't solve the TFT issues; so we'll probably have more nerfs in the future (which will make most people mad... again).

If they respond with "We aren't making any changes" People will lash out again, but if they leave it, people will slowly "forget" and move on, also it is the reason why such manifesto came so early, so that next league announcement won't be received negatively due to Harvest changes.

Making an item "Harvested" and untradable is a bad idea too, the problem isn't with trading it, it's about how powerful it is in comparison to every other crafting method (Fossils,Essences,alt-regaling...etc)
Also another problem is, idk if you noticed, but everyone felt like this league was Harvest league all over again, not Ritual. People started skipping Ritual because it takes too long and I can run another map instead and maybe get a Harvest! When one mechanic is better than everything else by a MILE, then yeah maybe that thing is bad for the health of the game (btw it is still the best way to craft items, just not as good as before)
what if you logged off twitch and logged into your own game?

haha just kidding... unless...
team twisted monkey laugh O.o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info