Twitch Highlights

why poe need high end pc to play? really worst thing ever. my gtx 1650 cant handle it.
Shh the harvest nerfs were a bad dream, come back into our embrace.
Second-class poe gamer
"
TheFilipo wrote:
What are these highlights for? Just watch GFL on youtube. So much crazy stuff and more interesting.
In half of the clips someone dies. What's so special about someone dieing?

Thanks.
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
No server issue memories?
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
It's much more exciting to watch with your eyes closed and hope the clips are good.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
FedeS wrote:
Why is the reddit post on Harvest manifesto still pinned? I don't think that's helping GGG :Sadge:

They want you to feel like a little kid that wants its harvest high up in the shelf, it's there, you can see it, but you can't have it!
that memory game just dont belong in a ARPG game, plain stupid!!!!
"
CantonWhy wrote:
How can I watch these highlights if I close my eyes and try to exalt the play button? I keep accidentally hitting the close button. Oh well. I guess this is intended fun.

This hurts man ;D
"
Syhler187 wrote:
that memory game just dont belong in a ARPG game, plain stupid!!!!

Upvote
The only difficulty on maven's fight is the memory game, and this "meta" mecanic is a very bad idea design wise. Why not having to go to a safe spot with a blacked screen or randomising the controls for next bosses while we're at it ? Personally I always fight Maven deathless, but I get killed 4 or 5 times with the memory game because I don't have any short spatial memory. The only solution I have is to quit and use another portal every single time I see it during the last phase, forcing the fight to become a dull dps check. You noticed that I dissociate the Maven from the memory game, as playing the little Simon game is not part of the boss at all for me. In an ARPG the boss has to be hard by the gameplay it forces you to play, not by the puzzle it forces you to solve during a short timer, at least from my point of view.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info