Twitch Highlights

"
If they respond with "We aren't making any changes" People will lash out again, but if they leave it, people will slowly "forget" and move on, also it is the reason why such manifesto came so early, so that next league announcement won't be received negatively due to Harvest changes.

Making an item "Harvested" and untradable is a bad idea too, the problem isn't with trading it, it's about how powerful it is in comparison to every other crafting method (Fossils,Essences,alt-regaling...etc)
Also another problem is, idk if you noticed, but everyone felt like this league was Harvest league all over again, not Ritual. People started skipping Ritual because it takes too long and I can run another map instead and maybe get a Harvest! When one mechanic is better than everything else by a MILE, then yeah maybe that thing is bad for the health of the game (btw it is still the best way to craft items, just not as good as before)

Yeah, you're right, but since most of the comments to this thread are about harvest, if they said they won't be changing anything regardless the comments, maybe it would help people move on (as someone else said, keeping the harvest changes pinned doesn't help either).

Concerning the "harvested" items, the untradeable part solves at least the TFT issues. I agree that for next league if nothing changes harvest will still be the best way to craft items, so the TFT will remain, and probably, unless they revamp other crafting methods, they'll be forced to nerf harvest again in the future. With the "harvested" solution, at least you'll have a way to slowly improve your own items (Harvest would work like it did in SSF, which was quite OK), and you could always use other crafting methods to make tradeable equipment.

The best long-term option would be boosting other crafting methods (and maybe even improving the items dropped)... but I really don't see this coming in the short term, so I suggested an easier solution.
Last edited by UponMyHonor on Mar 16, 2021, 8:59:53 AM
the only thing that felt "new" watching was a 6man endgame boss attempt.
people experience random oneshot rips every.single.day. thats why most of them play SC though, so its not permanent.
Last edited by Sarciss on Mar 16, 2021, 9:20:35 AM
"
ezarurazvan wrote:
Is this another poor attempt to hide the harvest thread without giving us a response to all that backlash ?

Here's the harvest thread if you don't know how to get to it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670/page/430

They actually removed the manifesto from the news archive FYI. I'm hoping this means they're re-thinking it. If not, it's a blatant attempt to bury their stinking shit.
"
UponMyHonor wrote:
"
If they respond with "We aren't making any changes" People will lash out again, but if they leave it, people will slowly "forget" and move on, also it is the reason why such manifesto came so early, so that next league announcement won't be received negatively due to Harvest changes.

Making an item "Harvested" and untradable is a bad idea too, the problem isn't with trading it, it's about how powerful it is in comparison to every other crafting method (Fossils,Essences,alt-regaling...etc)
Also another problem is, idk if you noticed, but everyone felt like this league was Harvest league all over again, not Ritual. People started skipping Ritual because it takes too long and I can run another map instead and maybe get a Harvest! When one mechanic is better than everything else by a MILE, then yeah maybe that thing is bad for the health of the game (btw it is still the best way to craft items, just not as good as before)

Yeah, you're right, but since most of the comments to this thread are about harvest, if they said they won't be changing anything regardless the comments, maybe it would help people move on (as someone else said, keeping the harvest changes pinned doesn't help either).

Concerning the "harvested" items, the untradeable part solves at least the TFT issues. I agree that for next league if nothing changes harvest will still be the best way to craft items, so the TFT will remain, and probably, unless they revamp other crafting methods, they'll be forced to nerf harvest again in the future. With the "harvested" solution, at least you'll have a way to slowly improve your own items (Harvest would work like it did in SSF, which was quite OK), and you could always use other crafting methods to make tradeable equipment.

The best long-term option would be boosting other crafting methods (and maybe even improving the items dropped)... but I really don't see this coming in the short term, so I suggested an easier solution.

The issue is that 'closing your eyes and exalting' an item is just an inferior way to craft nowadays even without harvest so I agree, the basic crafting system should get a revamp.
But that's a huge overhaul and until then we need a temporary solution. The 'harvested' tag preventing trade looks like a good temporary solution and achieves what most people want out of harvest:
A way to feel like you can craft without worrying about whether it's more efficient to sell your crafts and buy the item you wanted.
Attention! God gamer needs ELP
"
Clannard wrote:
I only watch PathofMath as he was the ONLY streamer to stand up for the average Joe.

Wrong. Don't think that a handful of shills represents all the streamers.
I got my HH with just 3 Ancient Orbs (self found Ancient Orbs). No Video of course, I'm a normal guy. So on average it takes me 1.5 Ancient Orbs to get HH, which is nice because screw Harvest anyway ;)
if you watch twitch for POE you got serious problems
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
I am rich I am poor :-D
Where are the clips of people chaos spamming and ex slamming items?
Those are the most fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info