New Microtransactions: Stygian Fireball, Dragon Auras and Twisted Skull Totem Effects

LOL, barely see if the totem is summoned
Last edited by OhSpyder on Feb 26, 2024, 3:24:00 PM
"
taggedjc wrote:
So, Stygian Flame Dash can apply a Stygian-themed ignite to enemies it ignites, despite the fact that Flame Dash is never really used specifically to hit enemies since it's typically just a movement skill that happens to sometimes pop a weak enemy and leaves some okay ground degen for things chasing you, but Stygian Fireball, a skill themed around applying a big ignite, applies the default red fire ignite.

Yeah, no. I've been waiting for years for a fireball cosmetic but this one is a hard pass until it can apply a matching burn effect.

[Removed by Support]Arc has red shock. Blue incinerate has blue ignite. This new fireball effect just drips indolence. And they expect us to buy MTX after the post earlier? Too bad this will fall on deaf ears.

This post is what I'd expect of a small, indie studio, still working out of a garage. PoE is now owned by Tencent and has 150 people or more in their studio. [Removed by Support]
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 10, 2021, 10:55:15 PM
imagine expecting money after todays announcement..

like redditors would say

"cringe"
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Well, I played fireball all league and just decided to reroll yesterday. Pity that. Also; it really needs a matching ignite colour, just like stygian herald of ash still needs it. Or like the witch likes to say: ''no half meaasures, thank you!''
played quite some fireball this league and id get that MTX in a second if it had matching ignite colours...
like who even passes stuff like that for release?
lmao.
Those skull totems look so bland and far from eye-catching, actually ugly too. No worth the money, terrible. Those dragons look straight out of the Chinese version of PoE, good money saving exercise.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Wow, I love dragons and that Dual Dragon Aura is a powerful and beautiful effect. I am going to pick this one up.
Su11iED1
Meh. No thank-you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info