We’ve just released a variety of new skill effects into the store to give your attacks and spells a stylish new look as you journey through Wraeclast. Douse your enemies in blue flame with the Stygian Fireball Effect or thrust terror upon them with the Twisted Skull Totem Effect. Catch them in action below or get yours here.

With the Dragon and Blue Dragon Aura Effect, you can transform your auras into fearsome dragons. If you can’t decide between the blue or gold variety, you can get both with the Dual Dragon Aura Effect! Check them out below or click here to get yours.

Thank you for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
NOPE.jpg
Last edited by Vakarlan on Mar 10, 2021, 8:51:28 PM
YEP.jpg
Meh. About the only one I might get is the skull totem, but even that is underwhelming.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
noice
Looks cool
Pog Recolors
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
ok but why is the explosion red when the fireball is blue? who made that a thing?
Dont NERF HARVEST!
So, Stygian Flame Dash can apply a Stygian-themed ignite to enemies it ignites, despite the fact that Flame Dash is never really used specifically to hit enemies since it's typically just a movement skill that happens to sometimes pop a weak enemy and leaves some okay ground degen for things chasing you, but Stygian Fireball, a skill themed around applying a big ignite, applies the default red fire ignite.

Yeah, no. I've been waiting for years for a fireball cosmetic but this one is a hard pass until it can apply a matching burn effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info