Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

So drops can still be exciting ?

You sure you play POE bro ?

When was the last time you had an “ exciting” rare drop ?

Respect

.... Harvest? It was the power of harvest crafting that even made me think about rares as something to look at.
Honestly, at this point, why even have harvest added to the core? It just makes the game feel like a pre-built pc filled with bloatware. Either restore harvest or remove it sheesh..
Ah, it’s been over a year now... I miss you, dear old harvest.

I'm just here to get the page count to 500. plz make benches tradeable, love you <3
GGG just remove harvest and buff crafting bench
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
GGG just remove harvest and buff crafting bench

i agree with this
[Removed by Support]
Harvest died like a year ago. its not coming back. Let this thread die too.
expedition, ritual, ultimatum should be removed. not harvest.
`Spent 2 mirrors on my build, but I'm only Level 98.` LOL
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL
Last edited by LiMA6 on Feb 1, 2022, 10:52:42 AM
Would it not be easier to just remove all crafting ways but the bench? one place to do everything at your hideout.

PoE is probably my fav game atm. love playing it, but hate crafting on it. mostly because im fairly new to poe still learning like most are and crafting does get overwhelming at times. >it's the only thing Last epoch has over poe is the simple crafting< If last epoch drops skills binding to just there classes could also change things a lot for them.
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Feb 1, 2022, 4:59:31 PM
"
Kaotic-Ouch wrote:
Would it not be easier to just remove all crafting ways but the bench? one place to do everything at your hideout.

PoE is probably my fav game atm. love playing it, but hate crafting on it. mostly because im fairly new to poe still learning like most are and crafting does get overwhelming at times. >it's the only thing Last epoch has over poe is the simple crafting< If last epoch drops skills binding to just there classes could also change things a lot for them.

what you can do with harvest is not use it/ dont craft. dont expect to be rewarded well if you're not willing to learn. just like how i don't touch expedition since gambling for mb is just low-skill way most people do to get their fancy gear. like poor farmers, you farm for currency and buy cheap gear. if ur gonna get mb, make sure you are ready to shed a lot of blood for it. and to be fair, poor players can gamble, but this should not be the main means of access to fancy gear.

the stronger you are, the more rewarding it should be. not make a cheap build to play logbooks...
`Spent 2 mirrors on my build, but I'm only Level 98.` LOL
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info