[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

"
@angelzero, sorry if this is a dumb question but what is the purpose of Cowards Legacy in this build? Thanks

On the first page he lists some options for belts. Coward's Legacy makes you count as low life but curses you with vulnerability. If you get a watcher's eye with "Unaffected by Vulnerability while affected by Determination", you can negate the vulnerability effect and then take the Pain Attunement notable on the tree for 30% more spell damage. I took his PoB and swapped that around and it showed more damage but The Magnate belt has the baked in strength and resistances which is nice if you're having trouble hitting resistance cap.
Glacial hammer is pretty good for leveling. WIth herald of ice from 2 act smooth clearing until you 38
"
angelzero wrote:
"
@angelzero, sorry if this is a dumb question but what is the purpose of Cowards Legacy in this build? Thanks

On the first page he lists some options for belts. Coward's Legacy makes you count as low life but curses you with vulnerability. If you get a watcher's eye with "Unaffected by Vulnerability while affected by Determination", you can negate the vulnerability effect and then take the Pain Attunement notable on the tree for 30% more spell damage. I took his PoB and swapped that around and it showed more damage but The Magnate belt has the baked in strength and resistances which is nice if you're having trouble hitting resistance cap.

Yeah it definitely doesnt really seem like taking the cowards over the magnate is really worth it...? maybe 100k dps for the inconvenience? magnate definitely seems hard to beat.
"
Rile_E_Coyote wrote:
"
angelzero wrote:
"

Yeah it definitely doesnt really seem like taking the cowards over the magnate is really worth it...? maybe 100k dps for the inconvenience? magnate definitely seems hard to beat.

Currently, yes, Magnate is overall the best one, except for Mageblood.
Sorry for being to lazy to update the whole build :-(
However I managed to raise DPS up to 4m (non uber) Pinacle DPS and would like to share it with you:
PoB

Still without MB which might add another 300-400k together with Annihilating Light.
Last edited by Mirathas on Jan 8, 2023, 11:39:25 AM
Do you have to slot Volatile Dead in The Annihilating Light Quarterstaff directly to get Deal Triple Damage with Elemental Skills to work?
deleted
Last edited by jmatte on Jan 15, 2023, 10:30:13 AM
"
wuk0815 wrote:
Do you have to slot Volatile Dead in The Annihilating Light Quarterstaff directly to get Deal Triple Damage with Elemental Skills to work?

No, it is a global modifier.
i'll try this build has my league starter, but i'm confusing about what gems and itens i should using, the PoB show me one config of items and gems, and the writted guide show me another, what i have to follow ???
"
Keylors wrote:
i'll try this build has my league starter, but i'm confusing about what gems and itens i should using, the PoB show me one config of items and gems, and the writted guide show me another, what i have to follow ???

Both Variants should work, the latest PoB is just more expensive due to special Items (implicit Curse, Double Curse, etc.).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info