[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Good evening,

first of all, i really like the build so far.

if you could look at my pob(https://pastebin.com/ikchAiCY) or profile, i feel like i´m missing some damage at yellow/low red maps.

Especially when trying to kill bosses.

thanks in regards :)
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Hefer wrote:
Hello again.

Today I have reached lvl 100 finally. So my opinion of this build.

Even though that I haven not managed to get into super late dps build (still have 36k dps tooltip) the build works super fine for farming, the boss killing is 3/5 especially with late one big guys.

The survivability is 4/5 absolutely great, the only what can randomly kill you are freezes of game and chaos orbs flying on your head if chaos resist is lower 35%
Dps is great for farming - like a cyclone spin to win and the big flaming balls are nuking all the map someone somewhere. 5/5 really glad
Clear speed is 4/5 since you have 50% movement speed and only extra buffs (like aurabot or other mechanics) can buff you up, the bottles cannot buff you. Maybe HH will workout or Mage
Bosses Totally killed:
Cortex without Maven
Sirius normal
Elder normal
Shaper normal
Maven normal crazy long battle but done with 4 portals
The Twisted, The Formed so far
Eater of The World and Exarch are difficult, but done rared(not lvl 85). The battles are getting too long. (5min+) So better sell maps for profit
t16 bosses are joke, but have not done super juiced maps.
Bosses not killed:
All uber variations (except uber uber izaro)
Atziri both versions nuking cuz of mirror.
Simulacrum - not possible to get till the end.

This is my starting build and I have started league 12 days ago. So for now will max the build and maybe will get additional damage somewhere. Since it feels like tanky but killing top tier bosses is a pain with low dps.

Build is great for starting. Good job Mirathas

Thanks for the feedback, one thing to note when looking at your build version ... are you really using Inevitable Judgement? because it renders all your Enemy resistance reduction like Flammability useless. You need to use Augury of Penitence instead in this build version.

Hm, I thought that if resists are 0 on critical chance then any further exposures will add up to -resists.... Hm... I will remake points and will see if better/worse. Thank you for the tip
Awesome build!

I’ve been using it for the first time in this league.
Last edited by jmatte on Sep 15, 2022, 11:14:58 AM
great build....but i think my dmg sometimes is too low,some bosses take ages to kill.any suggestions on how to improve dmg????also can we cast more balls somehow?(my profile is open)
hello, first time trying cwc VD, i was wondering on lvling, which nodes u go for, i am going for smite as well. thank you. really good guide
if you had to choose what is better enfeeble or flamability?TY1!!!
Please mention and emphasize in the Leveling section, in the Ascendency section, and possibly in other sections, that this build requires the Battlemage skill. The Martyr of Innocence staff do provide this Battlemage, but this weapon requires level 52. So there is a gap. You need other source of Battlemage. [If I guess right.] The recommended Battemage source is: the Instruments of Virtue Ascendancy passive. So, when you go to Labyrinth first, do not choose "Righteous Providence"! [As currently the Acesandancy section states.] Your first 2 ascendancy points have to be "Instruments of Virtue" (and the connector point).

And yes, later [at character level 52? when you have the Martyr of Innocence?] you have to refund these 2 passive points [they are ascendancy passives, so costs way more!] [How much, exactly?].

(I [as may others?] actually have made the mistake [trap], allocated Righteous Providence, and have used Smithe all along to velel 52.. With warcy, 4 auras, golem, etc.)
Thought about giving this a try on the next event this month. Hope to see updates for next league as i wanna give this a go on league start.
Hey, I'm trying to make a pob for starting with these build for the 3.20 (wainting patchnote..), but i dunno what to take instead of The tactician, at the moment my decision are for the darkness enthroned with 2 jewels crit and all resist.

For this configuration, I need to take another node staff critical chance in the tree for 100% critical chance.

Someone have another idea please ?

EDIT : The PoB https://pastebin.com/Vqjw75Z9
Last edited by ChoppinOuille on Nov 30, 2022, 11:24:15 AM
Still Viable Biuld to play 3.20?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info