[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Should work fine in 3.20 as in 3.19. Haven't seen any serious changes affecting us.
i really love vd/dd is there a way where i can make it with spellslinger?? It seems that spellslinger versión is dead :(
ok question, i cant run herald of ash, determination, descipline, purity of elements and enlighten level 3 all at the same time, i dont have enough mana for VD. Yes, i have the helmet enchantment 25% discipline masterie and 25% determination masterie (not right now skilled since i used the points somewhere else since its not working)

Any idea what could be the issue or is that normal? am i missing something?
craft charisma boot
"
CoBEpeuH777 wrote:
craft charisma boot

thanks a lot
Been playing this build for the past few seasons and I was wondering if there were any recommendations on how to pump out more boss damage. Was lucky enough to come across a div altar and wanted to invest more into this build to see how far I could push the damage.

POB: https://pastebin.com/gJbJ2AFZ

Thanks!
Can u check my profile and tell me what to change ? I have problems with t16 bosses and essences
"
Can u check my profile and tell me what to change ? I have problems with t16 bosses and essences

Just a few things, anyone feel free to chime in if there are better suggestions:

- In his 3.20 PoB, he's got a vortex setup on his gloves (Vortex > Arcane Surge (lvl8) > Physical to Lightning Support > Overcharge Support) and CWDT Frost Bomb/Molten Shell/Lifetap Support setup on his helmet
- Flammability Curse on hit ring to replace your current rare ring (doesn't look like you currently have curse application)
- Jewel setup: Either Crit Grand Spectrums or Forbidden Flame and Forbidden Flesh that allocates Harmony of Purpose / Watchers Eye with ES gained on hit is a nice extra layer of defense / Pick up corrupted blood cannot be inflicted and you cannot be silenced implicit corruptions on a rare jewel
- If you have currency, Awakened Spell Cascade adds ALOT / Also add in Awakened Elemental Focus Support
- At Level 5, Awakened Cast While Channeling adds stun immunity while channeling (this makes everything feel smoother while mapping)
- Find a way to work in determination (take the mana reservation efficiency for determination node on the tree, mana efficiency helm enchant for either Purity of Elements or Determination, Enlighten Support, Mana Reservation Efficiency suffix on chest)
- For Auras and buffs, put them in your staff and link it with an Enlighten Support (the only one that doesn't get paired with Enlighten is Clarity since we run it with Arrogance)
- The anoints he is using on his PoB are Heart of Flame and Assassination, If you are having trouble getting all your auras in, drop one of the anoints for Charisma until you have enough mana reservation efficiency

You can work towards the following implicits on gloves: Inflict Fire Exposure on hit / chance to unnerve on hit

On your chest: Discipline has increased aura effect / #% increased effect of non-curse auras from skills

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/cHaTRsrj or you can look at my character profile

T16 maps and bosses are pretty easy minus gimping myself with altar picks. If you are altar farming avoid the reduced regen per endurance charge altar choice, the reduced defense per frenzy charge can also hurt but you only need to worry about those two choices once you get the forbidden flame/flesh jewels.

Good Luck!

Last edited by angelzero on Dec 23, 2022, 12:09:01 PM
Much love ,ty <3
@angelzero, sorry if this is a dumb question but what is the purpose of Cowards Legacy in this build? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info