Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Keylors wrote:
i'll try this build has my league starter, but i'm confusing about what gems and itens i should using, the PoB show me one config of items and gems, and the writted guide show me another, what i have to follow ???

Both Variants should work, the latest PoB is just more expensive due to special Items (implicit Curse, Double Curse, etc.).

Thank you, i follow the latest PoB and try to get the BiS items, one by one, as i get the currency to buy.

One last question, what are the best content to farming currency using this build ??

I leave the suggestion to be placed on the guide what are the best content from the best to wrost to farm currency like this...

Delirium
Blight
Essence
Legion
Expedition

and so on.
Meanwhile I reached the currency for a Mageblood.
Now I can do ~6.4m dps (PoB).
while this guide definetly is comprehensive and the build has a lot of potential as far as i can tell i don't think crit is the best option, since most of the actual volatile dead damage is from corpse scaling and thus can't crit (from what i've heard which also makes sense)
"
while this guide definetly is comprehensive and the build has a lot of potential as far as i can tell i don't think crit is the best option, since most of the actual volatile dead damage is from corpse scaling and thus can't crit (from what i've heard which also makes sense)

I have to say: No!
This build scales the Spell Damage of the Orbs, it does not rely in any way on the Corpses.
Thank you for the guide! I'm tempting to try your build to end my league (dropped a reliquary mageblood).

I just wanted to know if this build achieved the endgame and if it's a great build to chill in t16+?

Or is it a demanding build where a lot of attention is needed
"
Chrenarcheota wrote:
Thank you for the guide! I'm tempting to try your build to end my league (dropped a reliquary mageblood).

I just wanted to know if this build achieved the endgame and if it's a great build to chill in t16+?

Or is it a demanding build where a lot of attention is needed

As long as you don't do Uber Bosses it works out pretty smooth, Maps and Simulacrums (till ~wave 20) are very easy and no-brainers.
Thanks for sharing this build. This is my first time trying Volatile Dead with CwC. I leveled to level 38 with Glacial Hammer and it was very easy. But when I switched to VD with CwC, the damage dropped a lot (it took me 5 min to kill Malachai). Can anyone help to take a look at my build to see if there is anything wrong. Thanks

https://pastebin.com/F9GskKVk
P/S: I use Add Fired Damage instead of Elemental Focus as I need the ignite for health recover with the ring
Hello ! Really interested to league start VD so this build might be good.
Any update for the POB for 3.21 ?

Thank you !
3.21 should work fine, just Arcane Surge can be dropped now as it no longer provides a global Spell Dmg Modifier.

For the Weapon Tree Stuff ... we will have to see how hard it is to get a tree for the Staff.

Edit:

Just looking at the new Tree ... they funcking nerfed Reservation for us again (Deremination Mastery). :-(

Not to mention the removal of Discipline Reservation Mastery ...

GGG, realy???

Another Edit:
So finally without Enligthen 4 we most probably are unable to manage all auras, so if anyone has a good idea to mitigat this feel free to share.
Last edited by Mirathas on Apr 4, 2023, 1:12:38 AM
Yeah, the recent changes are annoying. Every fun looking trigger build I've added to PoB became unusable once I hit the Convert to 3.21 button.

I'm only working off your basic setup PoB from your first post, but I had some luck getting mana above 0% reserved with combinations of:
- Adding a chest with 10% mana reservation efficiency, crafted with Essence of Loathing
- Anoint Charisma instead of one of the other anoints
- With a couple more points on the tree, we can get 12% mana reservation efficiency via a Mana Mastery node. 3 points will get you Arcane Capacitor (with 10% chance to get Arcane Surge, too), 4 points will get you Prodigal Perfection (small increase to dps)
- If we were using cluster jewels there's the mana reservation small cluster jewels

I'm currently looking to craft a chest with Essence of Loathing and anoint Charisma, without any other changes to the basic setup PoB I've got positive mana reservation. I haven't played the build before to know if that's enough, but at least PoB doesn't have any warnings.

I also added Non-Channelling Skills have -7 to Total Mana Cost onto the one rare ring, that might help with overall mana management.

This build looks like a lot of fun!
Last edited by JPOnion on Apr 6, 2023, 1:33:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info