[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Double post, sorry.
Last edited by Metaphyte on Mar 11, 2022, 10:23:30 AM
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Metaphyte wrote:
Heya. I can't manage to run all auras at once, if I do I don't have enough mana for VD which at the moment costs 50 mana to cast. I've compared our trees several times and I can't see anything different when it comes to mana. Could someone help me? Also, my dps looks a bit low in the pob.

The only thing I could think of is maxed crown of the inward eye and switching to purity of elements enchant instead of determination, but even then I don't have enough mana.

This is my build, never shared builds before so I hope I did it right.
https://pastebin.com/4DJrfHW4

Edit: Forgot to say that I absolutely love this build. Normally I give up as soon as I face challenges or can't figure something out but I'm really trying to get this one to work properly.

You should get the Elements Enchant, not Determination, its more effective, because Determination has already reduced reservation.

Thanks for the reply, I changed it just to get closer but I'm still missing mana. I think maybe I need to get higher intelligence or maybe some mana on my rare ring to see if that'd be enough. With purity of elements enchant I'm currently at 38 mana with all auras up, which isn't enough to cast VD.

Any other tips on how to reduce reservation or get my mana up a bit so I can cast VD?
Last edited by Metaphyte on Mar 11, 2022, 10:26:25 AM
"
Metaphyte wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Metaphyte wrote:
Heya. I can't manage to run all auras at once, if I do I don't have enough mana for VD which at the moment costs 50 mana to cast. I've compared our trees several times and I can't see anything different when it comes to mana. Could someone help me? Also, my dps looks a bit low in the pob.

The only thing I could think of is maxed crown of the inward eye and switching to purity of elements enchant instead of determination, but even then I don't have enough mana.

This is my build, never shared builds before so I hope I did it right.
https://pastebin.com/4DJrfHW4

Edit: Forgot to say that I absolutely love this build. Normally I give up as soon as I face challenges or can't figure something out but I'm really trying to get this one to work properly.

You should get the Elements Enchant, not Determination, its more effective, because Determination has already reduced reservation.

Thanks for the reply, I changed it just to get closer but I'm still missing mana. I think maybe I need to get higher intelligence or maybe some mana on my rare ring to see if that'd be enough. With purity of elements enchant I'm currently at 38 mana with all auras up, which isn't enough to cast VD.

Any other tips on how to reduce reservation or get my mana up a bit so I can cast VD?

If you look at the circle of Unnatrual Instinct, thats it, there is Herald Efficiency top right in it.
Or go for now without Determination until you have the Jewel.
So yeah, Mana Stat or Int may be your solution without it.
Last edited by Mirathas on Mar 11, 2022, 10:46:30 AM
What version is the best for this build?
"
PunkSviin wrote:
What version is the best for this build?

I'd always choose to start from the Innevitable Judgment one, as its less things to look after on items.

Updated my char a bit more. Capped on all 4 resists to 75%+ and got the LowLife combo for that juicy and needed 30% extra dps.

https://pastebin.com/4UDSUfkJ

So far, 3.8m dps, probably trying to get an unnerved implicit on my gloves should be my next dps goal.
Changing my build to this atm, and i have 1 question

How important is Herald of ash skill on build? as to get HoA, life, x to x ignited enemies AND chaos res is near impossible and none for sale in league either sadly
"
Eag1e wrote:

How important is Herald of ash skill on build? as to get HoA, life, x to x ignited enemies AND chaos res is near impossible and none for sale in league either sadly

just lucky me to save a gem slot. Im using a portal gem, so you can play around it and socket HoA
"
StuartJDK wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

just lucky me to save a gem slot. Im using a portal gem, so you can play around it and socket HoA

can i ask why astramentis? just for the stats?

I ask as would an amulet with 55+ dex, +1 to fire skills, life, mana be just as good?
Last edited by Eag1e on Mar 27, 2022, 1:06:54 PM
"
Eag1e wrote:
"
StuartJDK wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

can i ask why astramentis? just for the stats?

I ask as would an amulet with 55+ dex, +1 to fire skills, life, mana be just as good?

Stats from Astramentis are so much, the Str and Int give tons of Crit (Ascendency), Spelldmg from Iron Will, Life, ES its superior I think to most if not all alternatives. But you can try it out in PoB.
ok, this is my final set up ( probably ). just need to sort flasks out as not sure how to improve build

My PoB

https://pastebin.com/2ffXSv5p
Last edited by Eag1e on Mar 27, 2022, 8:39:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info