[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

"
mythvglez wrote:
How friendly is this build for casual players without much currency? not only am I casual but also have atrociously bad luck with loot so I'd like to know how much investment I'd need to run red maps without much worry.

I'm currently not playing anymore because they've been butchering CWC and COC againd and against so if this build works and doesn't require some crazy budget like 10+ ex to get it off the ground I would gladly come back.

Lets see, it was my league starter and I was in Red Maps on Monday, maybe ~20 hours playtime. With a Tabula Rasa.

So I would say yes, works from the bottom up :-)
Staff, Helmet and Amulet are not that expensive, also Boots and Ring, rest can be what you find for the start.
"
mythvglez wrote:
How friendly is this build for casual players without much currency? not only am I casual but also have atrociously bad luck with loot so I'd like to know how much investment I'd need to run red maps without much worry.

I'm currently not playing anymore because they've been butchering CWC and COC againd and against so if this build works and doesn't require some crazy budget like 10+ ex to get it off the ground I would gladly come back.

I made this build my league starter, and i've no complains at all. just take the crit staff nods at first, and use whatever skill you like til 38. once you get to 52 and get a matyrs... is easy mode unlocked.

Get resists capped, and you're done. boots, helmet are good and cheap. the rest is pure min maxing (but feels so good lol)
Guide update progress: 100%

* Gem section updated now.

Please also share your feedback on the look and feel, Layout and Contents Especially if there is anything to improve.
"
Mirathas wrote:

Please also share your feedback on the look and feel, Layout and Contents Especially if there is anything to improve.

Looks good!

I'm personaly using a lvl 1 Precision Aura Gem. 20 mana for the 20% crit rate, seemed fair to me
"
Mirathas wrote:

Looks good!

I'm personaly using a lvl 1 Precision Aura Gem. 20 mana for the 20% crit rate, seemed fair to me
"
Mirathas wrote:

Looks good!

(Post got dupped cuz of forums servers...)

Anyways... Desecrate lvl adds to the corpses's level. (I guess) That gives corpses more HP, and VD deals a bit of that as damage. Has that been tested?
"
StuartJDK wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:

Looks good!

(Post got dupped cuz of forums servers...)

Anyways... Desecrate lvl adds to the corpses's level. (I guess) That gives corpses more HP, and VD deals a bit of that as damage. Has that been tested?

DPS wise its nothing and it drains our Mana Pool pretty fast.
Hello! Loving this build! easy and good tbh!

This is my POB, let me know if i can do anyhting better here!

https://pastebin.com/HHzQke6Y

Kinda lack boss dmg....

Cheer!!
-Livredd
Last edited by Livredd on Feb 24, 2022, 12:36:59 PM
I have done a very very very expensive low life Guardian version of this build, it absolutely destroys everything and can face tank most bosses.

https://pastebin.com/GVXGPSMJ
Note: this pob is similar to my gear, but lack brittle ground implicit on boots which gives almost double damage.

Some key points:
- Use Ashes of the stars for damage version, about 8k ES, 200k damage per orb, 12 orbs per cast, 1.6 cast per second, total 3.8 mil DPS.
- Use Presence of Chayula for tanky version, can get up to 11k ES to face tank almost anything.
- Turn on righteous fire and vaal discipline for 50% more burst damage.
- For bossing, just cyclone through the boss, the brittle ground from boots double your crit rate, and any hit from cyclone (20% minimum hit rate) triggers assassin's mark.
- Why Guardian? Volatile dead hits a ton so you get max charges up at all times. Frostblink on left mouse button, hitting it once every 4 seconds gives 10 block and 10 spell block. Armor and ES from reserving life and mana. Free massive regen and curse resist.
- Use sanctuary of thought from forbidden flesh/flame, it makes life easy.
- Very expensive to set up. Not for new player or starting with.
"
w3g wrote:
I have done a very very very expensive low life Guardian version of this build, it absolutely destroys everything and can face tank most bosses.

https://pastebin.com/GVXGPSMJ
Note: this pob is similar to my gear, but lack brittle ground implicit on boots which gives almost double damage.

Some key points:
- Use Ashes of the stars for damage version, about 8k ES, 200k damage per orb, 12 orbs per cast, 1.6 cast per second, total 3.8 mil DPS.
- Use Presence of Chayula for tanky version, can get up to 11k ES to face tank almost anything.
- Turn on righteous fire and vaal discipline for 50% more burst damage.
- For bossing, just cyclone through the boss, the brittle ground from boots double your crit rate, and any hit from cyclone (20% minimum hit rate) triggers assassin's mark.
- Why Guardian? Volatile dead hits a ton so you get max charges up at all times. Frostblink on left mouse button, hitting it once every 4 seconds gives 10 block and 10 spell block. Armor and ES from reserving life and mana. Free massive regen and curse resist.
- Use sanctuary of thought from forbidden flesh/flame, it makes life easy.
- Very expensive to set up. Not for new player or starting with.

Interesting ... just some questions:
1) What is "Brittle Ground" and whihc Boots are you referring to?
2) Did you try Simulacrum yet? I am experimenting with some things and reach ~Wave 26 if there is no Boss and ~23 with Oniphobia. When it comes to Kosis its max. Wave 20/21. How far do you get into it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info