[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

"
Eag1e wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:
Hello Exiles,

I have added my personal ultimate Version of the Build:

Ultimate Mageblood + The Annihilating Light

(ignore the enchant, did not got a good one yet).

That is roughly 50% more DPS but its extremely expensive (Belt ~350ex). Also tankiness is raised.
I won a Simulacrum Wave 29 dual boss with this one.

Basically that for me is the end of the league, looking forward to the next one.

Stay Sane!

Am i right in saying that using 2 magic sulphur flasks don't stack?

o_O then I missed to look that up, I thought they do, so yeah should be exchanged maybe for "more evasion" like:

Because phys. reduction is already capped at 90%.
Last edited by Mirathas on Apr 4, 2022, 12:02:41 PM
I highly recommend an armor flask, your phys reduction is only 90% against very small hits (this is just the way armor works). Set the enemy phyiscal hit value in PoB to something like 10000 and you will see your phys reduction drops dramatically.

And it will also boost your Molten Shell by alot.

Example what a well rolled Granite can do for the Mageblood variant of the build:

https://imgur.com/a/KJ7GR4U
Last edited by XenoPOE on Apr 5, 2022, 8:45:39 AM
Took me and gwennen a long time to get one between us, but she finally gave in

"
XenoPOE wrote:
I highly recommend an armor flask, your phys reduction is only 90% against very small hits (this is just the way armor works). Set the enemy phyiscal hit value in PoB to something like 10000 and you will see your phys reduction drops dramatically.

Example what a well rolled Granite can do for the Mageblood variant of the build:

A T2 with 60% armour increase would be alot better for better duration imo
"
Eag1e wrote:
"
XenoPOE wrote:

A T2 with 60% armour increase would be alot better for better duration imo

I was referring to the Mageblood setup, so flask duration is meaningless, unless I am misunderstanding what you mean?
Hello, how do I level this build? At least to 38?
3.18 lets gooooo!
Work fine so far, leveling was a shit but Maps run fine.
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
Hello, how do I level this build? At least to 38?

I leveled to 38 using Spark and Holy Flame Totem. I found a good 5-link and was spinning death and balls of fire after that!

Try something like this from Reddit:
Spark Inquisitor
I grabbed a 4-link Martyr of Innonence from Trade for 4 chaos before I finished Act 7 (soon as I hit lvl 52, equip and go!!!)... uber smooth now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info