[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

*dusts the thread*

Here we go again!
I'd love to see an update....please maintain this build, it has become my favorite! :-)
I hope I find some time soon for the update, currently the league is too much fun :-)

If you need a PoB:
https://pastebin.com/JXtJnxtQ

Worked for me as league starter and I am now constantly running T16 Maps.
Both new Bosses down already, still working on some currency for unnatural instinct.

Also plan for this league is to get the fancy Jewels, with "Harmony of Purpose":
"
Nearby Enemies cannot gain Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charges
You and nearby Party Members Share Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges with each other
20% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Hit

This sounds pretty cool to have all 3 charge types for more Dmg and Physical sustain.
Hey! I got back to the game this league. I'm a huge fan of regen builds and VD so this build was like heaven to me.

Been playing it very smooth so far. Managed to get Ashes in it but struggles a bit with finding dex on some items.

Got a Helmet with 45% for discipline and got Zealotry, Discipline, Herald of Ash, Vitality, Clarity working (need a bit more mana to make a spot for anomalous flesh and bone maybe?)

Is Inevitable Judgement worthy it? or should I stick with Augury?

Aside from that, I'm so thankful for this creation <3

Keep it up!
"
StuartJDK wrote:
Hey! I got back to the game this league. I'm a huge fan of regen builds and VD so this build was like heaven to me.

Been playing it very smooth so far. Managed to get Ashes in it but struggles a bit with finding dex on some items.

Got a Helmet with 45% for discipline and got Zealotry, Discipline, Herald of Ash, Vitality, Clarity working (need a bit more mana to make a spot for anomalous flesh and bone maybe?)

Is Inevitable Judgement worthy it? or should I stick with Augury?

Aside from that, I'm so thankful for this creation <3

Keep it up!

Thanks for the Feedback.
Dex mainly comes from the Astramentis, get it and youre done with Dex.
Astramentis is also BiS except for "Uul-Netol's Vow" which might be good but is pretty expensive so I could not test yet.

Inevitable Judgement is extremely good, it sets resistances of enemies to 0%, no increase nor decrease applies so it makes all Flammability, Combustion e.g. worthless but also is very good for bosses with high resistance. Augury is only "Increased Damage" whcih we alreday have plenty of so the 16% do not do much for us.
Last edited by Mirathas on Feb 18, 2022, 9:34:41 AM
"
Mirathas wrote:

Thanks for the Feedback.
Dex mainly comes from the Astramentis, get it and youre done with Dex.
Astramentis is also BiS except for "Uul-Netol's Vow" which might be good but is pretty expensive so I could not test yet.

Inevitable Judgement is extremely good, it sets resistances of enemies to 0%, no increase nor decrease applies so it makes all Flammability, Combustion e.g. worthless but also is very good for bosses with high resistance. Augury is only "Increased Damage" whcih we alreday have plenty of so the 16% do not do much for us.

Thanks! I'll try and get a good Astramentis, and go for Inevitable Judgment then.
I'm really hyped about it. First time feeling comfortable with a cyclone build too
https://pastebin.com/AhMDJWVj

I have been tweaking the build a bit since i had the time, managed to make it alot tankier without losing dmg. Just posting PoB so other people playing the build can check it if needed. Every boss down with current setup (Maven, Uberelder etc).
"
Peaniz123 wrote:

I have been tweaking the build a bit since i had the time, managed to make it alot tankier without losing dmg. Just posting PoB so other people playing the build can check it if needed. Every boss down with current setup (Maven, Uberelder etc).

Looks nice! I Still dont understand the first sentence on Divine Shield lol.

edit: Did some test, now i do get it. my ES> my Armour without Granite Flask.
Last edited by StuartJDK on Feb 19, 2022, 4:12:08 AM
"
Peaniz123 wrote:

Not bad, have to look at it, defintiely mor expensive due to high prices of enligthen.

Btw. your VD calculation is strange.

Desecrate can maximum spawn 12 corpses (its limit).
Even if you consider dead Trashmobs then 18 is strange.
You have 5 (Awakened Spellcascade) x (3+1) corpses cosumed = 20 VD Balls, not 18.
Without the enchant its 15 Balls.

Also at some point it might be waste because of the 60 Balls Limit.
You generate in best case the 60 balls in two seconds so the balls have only 1 second to travel, even less because they need some short time until they start moving. So eventually you are replacing them before they reach their target.
Last edited by Mirathas on Feb 19, 2022, 7:31:56 AM
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Peaniz123 wrote:

Not bad, have to look at it, defintiely mor expensive due to high prices of enligthen.

Btw. your VD calculation is strange.

Desecrate can maximum spawn 12 corpses (its limit).
Even if you consider dead Trashmobs then 18 is strange.
You have 5 (Awakened Spellcascade) x (3+1) corpses cosumed = 20 VD Balls, not 18.
Without the enchant its 15 Balls.

Also at some point it might be waste because of the 60 Balls Limit.
You generate in best case the 60 balls in two seconds so the balls have only 1 second to travel, even less because they need some short time until they start moving. So eventually you are replacing them before they reach their target.

18 is the amount of Volatile Deads we spawn per second

We have 3 triggers per second so if it would be only Volatile dead it would spawn 36 per second, but since it alternates with Desecrate (because same link) it halves the amount of Volatiles spawned per second to 18. First second, desecrate/vd/desecrate (12 balls) and next second vd/desecrate/vd (24 balls). and so on.

Thats the way i came up with that number.

And yes the additional Volatile Dead enchant is for mapping (Doesnt do anything on bosses). Enlighten is not needed if u have Purity of Elements 30% reservation enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info