[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

"
Aerodith wrote:
Im REALLY struggling with survival/sustain atm, sure I dont have Martyr yet in Scourge but what can I really do to buff my tankyness, Im at 4200HP 1400ES right now with a life on spell hit ring but that cant keep me sustained at all it feels like

I have the exact same problem right now, even with immortal call on. My dps isn't great either, I put Martyr in my POB but even with that the dps increase will not be enough. Ceiling is too low. I'm rerolling :/
Dear Complainers,

may you be a bit more detailed which content you were facing?
Actually I reached red maps myself and it feels pretty good still.

Just to mention, this is no "OLOLOL 100M SDPS low Budget Onehit Sirus" Meta Build :-(

Regards
Mirathas
"
Aerodith wrote:
Im REALLY struggling with survival/sustain atm, sure I dont have Martyr yet in Scourge but what can I really do to buff my tankyness, Im at 4200HP 1400ES right now with a life on spell hit ring but that cant keep me sustained at all it feels like

This build shines when you get all the pieces, if you try this without capped block you will have a bad time. I have extremely shitty gear aside from my early Unnatural Instinct(it's nutty tbh) but I specced into block nodes because Martyr is still too expensive early league.

Take a look here: https://pastebin.com/GEimzcAY
Still on a 5L and I do t10 comfortably(I skip league mechanic in harder maps)

You're way better geared than me at this point so when I check your passives I see some things that can be changed.

Ditch the chaos resist wheel and go for block near counterweight, you got it anointed but if you got the currency change it to Heart of Flame. Try Overcharged anoint on your boots for endu/frenzy/power charges.

Change your mastery nodes to:
Staff mastery: Recover % life and ES
Elemental mastery: Exposure node
Critical mastery: Multiplier against bosses + 3+ levels to critical gems.

Let me know if that goes better, your build is lacking block atm.

EDIT** I got the Martyr and Inward Eye now.
Last edited by SprMario on Oct 29, 2021, 1:26:40 PM
As far as leveling goes, which pathing of the passive tree should I be taking
Hello evryone,

I am a bit lazy to upgrade the build, sorry :-(

But you can find an up-to-date PoB here

It features good survivability and ~1.2m SDPS.

Personally it feels pretty good and I am farming T16, Delve ~300 and Sirus without major issues, just got to 96 yesterday.

Just note, the tree does not allocate "Unwavering Stance" because of Level 5 Awakened Cast While Channeling, if you do not have it, just invest skillpoints down below to become stun immune.
"
Mirathas wrote:
Hello evryone,

I am a bit lazy to upgrade the build, sorry :-(

But you can find an up-to-date PoB here

It features good survivability and ~1.2m SDPS.

Personally it feels pretty good and I am farming T16, Delve ~300 and Sirus without major issues, just got to 96 yesterday.

Just note, the tree does not allocate "Unwavering Stance" because of Level 5 Awakened Cast While Channeling, if you do not have it, just invest skillpoints down below to become stun immune.

Just had a look and it's coming along nicely, how did you add the 'Full DPS' part at the bottom of the Main Skill window?
"
SprMario wrote:

Just had a look and it's coming along nicely, how did you add the 'Full DPS' part at the bottom of the Main Skill window?

Go to Skills, select the groups you want to add up and checkmark "Include in Full DPS".
If anyone needs a maxed out Version, click here

It features the new Amulet, means 7-Link and results in 1.7m SDPS and nearly 75% chaos res.

I even thought about Mageblood but I am not sure it really helps.
"
Mirathas wrote:

It features the new Amulet, means 7-Link and results in 1.7m SDPS and nearly 75% chaos res.

Uul's Vow is a little out of reach for me. Here's my answer to the build: https://pastebin.com/w0idtynE

I run more aura's and use a watcher's eye for chaos resist. I still need an enlighten so I can squeeze in Discipline. I could probably also use a better chest with more ES on it.
"
SprMario wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:

Uul's Vow is a little out of reach for me. Here's my answer to the build: https://pastebin.com/w0idtynE

I run more aura's and use a watcher's eye for chaos resist. I still need an enlighten so I can squeeze in Discipline. I could probably also use a better chest with more ES on it.

Maybe you pasted the wrong Link? Seems like mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info