[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
william18300 wrote:
I would like to farm Simulacrumso i want to know how i can get alot of aoe and enough dmg for this league.

Did min 5-6loot with my week 7 gear on. 52cooldown may even be slightly better than HH for this. Both are good tough and should always get min 5loot depending on RNG (sometimes 6) This build is insane for delirium!
I got a decent CoC going with a CI Assasin with cospris and a 5% ES on block character. I however feel like i am getting stunned quite alot in ultimatums. I got 60% spell block and 75% attack block. Is there any good way to avoid getting stunned besides the 50% flat avoidance from having ES?
Boots enchant with 80% will put you at 100% if I remember correctly
EU
IGN: Rakool
Boot enchant for 80% stun avoidance on kill
Harvest implicit craft can give you 10% chance to avoid stun on jewels/clusters
Can get 30% stun avoidance on chest as a craft.
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
Boot enchant for 80% stun avoidance on kill
Harvest implicit craft can give you 10% chance to avoid stun on jewels/clusters
Can get 30% stun avoidance on chest as a craft.

Okay thanks, just did lab 3 times and was lucky enough to get them on my tailwind boots. This helps alot thanks.
Last edited by skillzer555 on Apr 29, 2021, 11:34:22 AM
Oh yeah I also forgot you can get 50% stun avoidance during flask craft
twitch.tv/ayerun
A question about the trigger mechanics in regards to cooldown breakpoints.
So you push for 52% cooldown but you still leave your attack speed the same, at 7.57. Doesn't that mean that you waste all the extra cooldown? Since you dont push for 10.1 atsp what is the point of getting 52% cdr?
I'm pretty sure pushing to 10 atsp is the play. he prob just didnt do it yet.

But i'm also not sure where and how to get those attack speed.

I just crafted belt+boots for 52% and gonna buy unnatural instinct tomorrow but im still far away from 10 attacks per second, no idea where i can improve.

I guess i could push for lvl 98 or so and get another jewel socket with a shit ton of attack speed on that jewel?
I'm pretty sure pushing to 10 atsp is the play. he prob just didnt do it yet.

But i'm also not sure where and how to get those attack speed.

I just crafted belt+boots for 52% and gonna buy unnatural instinct tomorrow but im still far away from 10 attacks per second, no idea where i can improve.

I guess i could push for lvl 98 or so and get another jewel socket with a shit ton of attack speed on that jewel?
"
juju666 wrote:
"
william18300 wrote:
I would like to farm Simulacrumso i want to know how i can get alot of aoe and enough dmg for this league.

Did min 5-6loot with my week 7 gear on. 52cooldown may even be slightly better than HH for this. Both are good tough and should always get min 5loot depending on RNG (sometimes 6) This build is insane for delirium!

But i dont think it have enough aoe and explody is dead so is there a way to get more aoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info