[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
xlilflamexd wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:

Stun avoidance is huge for the build. Pretty much if you get stunned it’s gg. As far as freeze it’s okay because you usually rock a freeze flask till you get 100% elemental ailment immunity.

How much ES do you have? Block chance? There could be a number of factors on why you doing but usually when doing boss fights it’s knowing the mechanics helps with overall survivability. Tied in with a good defensive layer goes even farther. I am currently at work now but I can pull up your pob and look at it mote later if you would like.

I have 6k each and max attack block with 50% spell block using GB. I followed the CI guide mostly. But yeah if you can check out the character and let me know what you think the next steps in gear are that would be nice.

Currently thinking about getting a corrupted blood frozen trail jewel then a es gained on hit watchers eye. I want to be able to do all the maven invitations.

Your DPS definitely could be better but that will come in time with upgrades. Your tree looks good. You are meeting the BP thresholds so no damage is lost there. I would recommend to start to quality your dps gems. That will boost your damage up quite a bit. you are using a cinderswallow but have no way to ignite the enemies for a 10% damage boost.

Instead of the ES on your ring craft fire damage to attacks. This will be your source of ignite for a damage boost.

drop your mana flask for a sulphur flask. This will give you an additional 40% damage increase.

Then start working your way to being able to drop your increased critical strike chance gem. and you should be on your way to being able to do the invitations
twitch.tv/ayerun
Here's a question about bossing. As we know many in many boss fights flask charges are a struggle, and since we rely on stuff like the crit from bottled faith and onslaught+crit from silver flask, hell even crit from diamond flask, what happens after we pop them twice and run out of charges? Just accept the fact that we will be fighting with lower crit and lost atk speed?
Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on Apr 28, 2021, 12:27:27 PM
"
ayerun wrote:
"
xlilflamexd wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:

Stun avoidance is huge for the build. Pretty much if you get stunned it’s gg. As far as freeze it’s okay because you usually rock a freeze flask till you get 100% elemental ailment immunity.

How much ES do you have? Block chance? There could be a number of factors on why you doing but usually when doing boss fights it’s knowing the mechanics helps with overall survivability. Tied in with a good defensive layer goes even farther. I am currently at work now but I can pull up your pob and look at it mote later if you would like.

I have 6k each and max attack block with 50% spell block using GB. I followed the CI guide mostly. But yeah if you can check out the character and let me know what you think the next steps in gear are that would be nice.

Currently thinking about getting a corrupted blood frozen trail jewel then a es gained on hit watchers eye. I want to be able to do all the maven invitations.

Your DPS definitely could be better but that will come in time with upgrades. Your tree looks good. You are meeting the BP thresholds so no damage is lost there. I would recommend to start to quality your dps gems. That will boost your damage up quite a bit. you are using a cinderswallow but have no way to ignite the enemies for a 10% damage boost.

Instead of the ES on your ring craft fire damage to attacks. This will be your source of ignite for a damage boost.

drop your mana flask for a sulphur flask. This will give you an additional 40% damage increase.

Then start working your way to being able to drop your increased critical strike chance gem. and you should be on your way to being able to do the invitations

Yeah woops, that mana flask was only there for a map modifier. I normally use a sulphur flask. Thanks for pointing out the ignite issue forgot about that.

When you say progress to dropping critical strike chance gem, what exactly do you mean by that? crit chance body armour?
"
xlilflamexd wrote:

Yeah woops, that mana flask was only there for a map modifier. I normally use a sulphur flask. Thanks for pointing out the ignite issue forgot about that.

When you say progress to dropping critical strike chance gem, what exactly do you mean by that? crit chance body armour?

Yeah getting a critical strike chance chest and getting your crit chance to atleast 95-96% without it. Once at that stage you can drop it and add in an awakened cold damage support or if your budget can afford it use increased aoe for maps and conc effect for bosses.

"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
Here's a question about bossing. As we know many in many boss fights flask charges are a struggle, and since we rely on stuff like the crit from bottled faith and onslaught+crit from silver flask, hell even crit from diamond flask, what happens after we pop them twice and run out of charges? Just accept the fact that we will be fighting with lower crit and lost atk speed?

You either have better flask management or don't be entirely dependent on your flask for dps. But that comes more towards the point of min-maxing.

Im at 81% crit without my flask. Its not the best. But it helps to have it higher without any flask up just incase you lose all your charges.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on Apr 28, 2021, 12:34:21 PM
"
ayerun wrote:
"
xlilflamexd wrote:

Yeah getting a critical strike chance chest and getting your crit chance to atleast 95-96% without it. Once at that stage you can drop it and add in an awakened cold damage support or if your budget can afford it use increased aoe for maps and conc effect for bosses.

Wait, how do you get 95-96% crit chance on cyclone after the crit chance chest? i think ive checked it in POB and it never gets that high even with chest.
"
xlilflamexd wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"
xlilflamexd wrote:

Wait, how do you get 95-96% crit chance on cyclone after the crit chance chest? i think ive checked it in POB and it never gets that high even with chest.

you will def need other pieces of gear to boost it. thats not just gonna put you at 95-96%
twitch.tv/ayerun
Hey,
How do you think, which items gonna cost more in next weeks? Asking because
right now im playing as (good geared but nothing extraordinary) poison bfbb, and Im looking forward to change build in near future, so far I have only ~20ex and I know Your build is gonna cost at lot more than that. So I'm thinking if I should keep my money and buy gear later or buy something right now (because its gonna be more expensive in next days/weeks).

Cheers
Completed all content I wanted too now with A8 Sirus and Maven down. Didn't play since maven was released so was happy to get that done. Going to be moving to a new build soon but no idea what to play yet. Don't tend to stick on one for long. Gonna be hard to beat the speed/comfort of coc for sure.

The gear is all self crafted for the most part with CHEST/BELT/HELM/SHIELD being some nice lucky pieces. Didn't ever get to incorporate the other items I made, will probably just sell for the next character:
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler

Build is great, very tanky and high amounts of DPS with a great upgrade path.

Any ideas what to play next?
Awesome guide Juju!

Can you review my charac and helping me prioritise what should be next big upgrade ?

Last edited by thonydy on Apr 28, 2021, 2:37:34 PM
I just switched over from LL to this build and it is definitely tanker and I die a lot less. The problem I'm having is that I am struggling to get high crit chance. When I was LL I was using a 21/20 inc crit strikes gem, but I can't use it on this build since the chest I got only has 1 blue socket.

On PoB it says my crit chance is 56.78% and effective crit chance is 81.32%. What are some good places to get more crit chance? I also even took depth perception even though I don't need it for 212 dex.
Last edited by essencevox on Apr 28, 2021, 4:36:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info