[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Had a quick question about APS. In PoB it says my attack rate is 7.55 but in game while cycloning through packs with flasks up in my character sheet it says i have 6.99. Which one to trust when trying to balance my attack speed out?
"
SpookyDucks wrote:
Had a quick question about APS. In PoB it says my attack rate is 7.55 but in game while cycloning through packs with flasks up in my character sheet it says i have 6.99. Which one to trust when trying to balance my attack speed out?

You need to check your POB configuration. The farthest I've been from reconciling to in game is 0.04.
nvm
Last edited by nakieon on Apr 27, 2021, 6:58:40 PM
"
WhiteNinja78 wrote:
Hi Juju, could you look at my character real quick and help me out on which item should I upgrade next?

Attack crit chest/bottled faith

also make your arcane surge gem lvl 6

"
SpookyDucks wrote:
Had a quick question about APS

always check with pob
Still progressing with the build, and a little stuck, not sure what next upgrade should be.

Also, have any of you tried the maven invitations? I got destroyed in The Formed, and had to get a friend to help me clear.
"
xlilflamexd wrote:
Still progressing with the build, and a little stuck, not sure what next upgrade should be.

Also, have any of you tried the maven invitations? I got destroyed in The Formed, and had to get a friend to help me clear.

What was your issue. Need a little bit more information to try and help you.

Quick glance at your gear. Since you have no stun avoidance/elemental ailment avoidance that could be your issue.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on Apr 28, 2021, 1:55:33 AM
Hi,

My 4th day in ultimatum league. I start with this build and swap into CI yesterday. Actually i got some problems running red maps. I feel really weak and often die in ultimatum. I know i have to upgrade lot of stuff pieces but could someone tell me if i did something wrong?

2 possibilites:
- not enough dps (maybe missing crits)
- prob with stuns

"
Last edited by HephaistosGaia on Apr 28, 2021, 2:42:38 AM
"
Hi,

My 4th day in ultimatum league. I start with this build and swap into CI yesterday. Actually i got some problems running red maps. I feel really weak and often die in ultimatum. I know i have to upgrade lot of stuff pieces but could someone tell me if i did something wrong?

2 possibilites:
- not enough dps (maybe missing crits)
- prob with stuns

"

What is your chance to hit. I think you are lacking accuracy.
twitch.tv/ayerun
86% think it should be 90 ;)
in fact i haven't up my precision gem because of mana reserved... should fix that first

and i was thinking, i take zealot's oath. it's good or not?
Last edited by HephaistosGaia on Apr 28, 2021, 3:03:35 AM
"
86% think it should be 90 ;)
in fact i haven't up my precision gem because of mana reserved... should fix that first

and i was thinking, i take zealot's oath. it's good or not?

You should get to atleast 95-96% chance to hit minimum and zealots oath and ghost reaver are like the essentials
For sustain
twitch.tv/ayerun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info