[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
ayerun wrote:
"
xlilflamexd wrote:
Still progressing with the build, and a little stuck, not sure what next upgrade should be.

Also, have any of you tried the maven invitations? I got destroyed in The Formed, and had to get a friend to help me clear.

What was your issue. Need a little bit more information to try and help you.

Quick glance at your gear. Since you have no stun avoidance/elemental ailment avoidance that could be your issue.

Right sorry. I am dying quickly and sometimes in one hit. I guess it'd be nice to see a video of someone doing some of the maven invitation fights with this build. I'm not sure if it's cause I'm not dodging certain attacks or a gear issue.

is stun avoidance and elemental ailment avoidance a priority at my current gear?

i was just trying to focus on increasing my damage, so maybe i don't have to deal with four bosses right away in something like a maven invitation.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
WhiteNinja78 wrote:
Hi Juju, could you look at my character real quick and help me out on which item should I upgrade next?

Attack crit chest/bottled faith

also make your arcane surge gem lvl 6

If I don't have ailment immunity, how do I upgrade to bottled faith? I need my sulphur flask with freeze immunity.
"
xlilflamexd wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"
xlilflamexd wrote:
Still progressing with the build, and a little stuck, not sure what next upgrade should be.

Also, have any of you tried the maven invitations? I got destroyed in The Formed, and had to get a friend to help me clear.

What was your issue. Need a little bit more information to try and help you.

Quick glance at your gear. Since you have no stun avoidance/elemental ailment avoidance that could be your issue.

Right sorry. I am dying quickly and sometimes in one hit. I guess it'd be nice to see a video of someone doing some of the maven invitation fights with this build. I'm not sure if it's cause I'm not dodging certain attacks or a gear issue.

is stun avoidance and elemental ailment avoidance a priority at my current gear?

i was just trying to focus on increasing my damage, so maybe i don't have to deal with four bosses right away in something like a maven invitation.

Stun avoidance is huge for the build. Pretty much if you get stunned it’s gg. As far as freeze it’s okay because you usually rock a freeze flask till you get 100% elemental ailment immunity.

How much ES do you have? Block chance? There could be a number of factors on why you doing but usually when doing boss fights it’s knowing the mechanics helps with overall survivability. Tied in with a good defensive layer goes even farther. I am currently at work now but I can pull up your pob and look at it mote later if you would like.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Guys make sure you have minimum 95% chance to hit. Having more than this also makes huge difference. Also same thing goes for cyclone crit chance!

If you use bottled faith and have no elemental ailment immunity then you need curse/freeze on quicksilver/diamond flask

Just crafted this nutty shield :3

Crafted this a few days ago and Aisling slammed it for Double Dmg. (Just to show off) :^)

Now to my real question:
How did you get a Cospris with reduced attribute requirements?
It it to get the lowest iLv Jewelled Foil you find and spam Tempering till you hit Attribute Requirements then Trash to Treasure?

Also what Accuracy Level should I aim at? I'm currently having 100% Chance to Hit but I'm kinda scared to replace stuff with accuracy on it.
"
Ass4rad wrote:

Crafted this a few days ago and Aisling slammed it for Double Dmg. (Just to show off) :^)

Now to my real question:
How did you get a Cospris with reduced attribute requirements?
It it to get the lowest iLv Jewelled Foil you find and spam Tempering till you hit Attribute Requirements then Trash to Treasure?

Also what Accuracy Level should I aim at? I'm currently having 100% Chance to Hit but I'm kinda scared to replace stuff with accuracy on it.

Spam tempering orbs till you hit it. Took me 7 tries.

And as far as accuracy play around with pob till you know you can stay about 98% chance to hit atleast. But 100 will always bet better
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
juju666 wrote:
Guys make sure you have minimum 95% chance to hit. Having more than this also makes huge difference. Also same thing goes for cyclone crit chance!

If you use bottled faith and have no elemental ailment immunity then you need curse/freeze on quicksilver/diamond flask

Any chance for quick guide how to craft this?
"
Nekondas wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

Pretty sure he just dense fossil spammed it till he got something decent.
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
Nekondas wrote:

- ~5ex worth of dense fossils
- Hitted tripple t1 suffix
- had open prefix. Suffixes cannot be changed craft (2ex)
- Harvest reroll defense mods more common
- Got t1 es and then beast slammed life (unlucky)

Had to 50/50 annul once to get open prefix for craft

edit: did the harvest reroll few times
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 28, 2021, 9:05:23 AM
"
ayerun wrote:

Stun avoidance is huge for the build. Pretty much if you get stunned it’s gg. As far as freeze it’s okay because you usually rock a freeze flask till you get 100% elemental ailment immunity.

How much ES do you have? Block chance? There could be a number of factors on why you doing but usually when doing boss fights it’s knowing the mechanics helps with overall survivability. Tied in with a good defensive layer goes even farther. I am currently at work now but I can pull up your pob and look at it mote later if you would like.

I have 6k each and max attack block with 50% spell block using GB. I followed the CI guide mostly. But yeah if you can check out the character and let me know what you think the next steps in gear are that would be nice.

Currently thinking about getting a corrupted blood frozen trail jewel then a es gained on hit watchers eye. I want to be able to do all the maven invitations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info