[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
essencevox wrote:
I just switched over from LL to this build and it is definitely tanker and I die a lot less. The problem I'm having is that I am struggling to get high crit chance. When I was LL I was using a 21/20 inc crit strikes gem, but I can't use it on this build since the chest I got only has 1 blue socket.

On PoB it says my crit chance is 56.78% and effective crit chance is 81.32%. What are some good places to get more crit chance? I also even took depth perception even though I don't need it for 212 dex.

You want to scale your crit chance with crit multi. If you need more crit take the two nodes next to trickery. In order to scale your crit multi you get them on cobalt jewels.
twitch.tv/ayerun
upgraded my 260 es shield to this one and got +700es

I got 7,5k es now but i kinda want a bit more dps. I guess i should work on belt+boots for 52%cdr and unnatural instinct

got 20ex right now, hopefully thats enough

Just crafted these now all I need is just keep suffix reroll suffix.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Guys who ask what do i upgrade next: Answer is in guide. Also getting elder or hunter crit chest will be massive DPS upgrade!

Have not yet updated everything in guide like explo stuff should be removed etc, will do it sometime later
"
ayerun wrote:
"
86% think it should be 90 ;)
in fact i haven't up my precision gem because of mana reserved... should fix that first

and i was thinking, i take zealot's oath. it's good or not?

You should get to atleast 95-96% chance to hit minimum and zealots oath and ghost reaver are like the essentials
For sustain

Hi, any idea how would zealots oath benefit survival? I dont see there any life regen thing in my build :(

Also, i hope if theres anyone can give me advise on which gear to improve next?

Im thinking of buying vaal regalia base to craft higher ES, or helm/shield, not sure which i should start first.
Since we need some fire dmg to get +10% from Cinderswallow i put abyss gem in my belt with adds fire dmg to spells. PoB says my spells do little fire dmg now so I assume they will ignte also right?

Or do i need fire dmg to attacks so my Cyclone do the ignites?
Last edited by Nekondas on Apr 29, 2021, 3:57:11 AM
"
Nekondas wrote:
Since we need some fire dmg to get +10% from Cinderswallow i put abyss gem in my belt with adds fire dmg to spells. PoB says my spells do little fire dmg now so I assume they will ignte also right?

Or do i need fire dmg to attacks so my Cyclone do the ignites?

Cyclone is an attack so it has to be damage fire damage to Attacks.

Not sure if ice nova can ignite or not. I am not 100% positive on that one
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
xOKyrie wrote:
Hi, any idea how would zealots oath benefit survival? I dont see there any life regen thing in my build :(

Its when you have bottled faith used. Little more defense but its not a must thing to have. If i would have to choose from 5% es or ZO i would pick ZO but like if need +1skill point then skip ZO :D
"
Nekondas wrote:

Yeah you just need any amount of XX-XX fire damage trigger ignite (Cinder/sadist) For spells is obviously better but if you happen to have for attacks its fine for bossing etc :P
I would like to farm Simulacrumso i want to know how i can get alot of aoe and enough dmg for this league.
headhunter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info