[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
I'm pretty sure pushing to 10 atsp is the play. he prob just didnt do it yet.

But i'm also not sure where and how to get those attack speed.

I just crafted belt+boots for 52% and gonna buy unnatural instinct tomorrow but im still far away from 10 attacks per second, no idea where i can improve.

I guess i could push for lvl 98 or so and get another jewel socket with a shit ton of attack speed on that jewel?

i got a 4 mod jewel with all attack speed, got tailwind + cdr on my boots (need to reforge prefixes for ES still and hope i don't brick the move speed), and with unnatural instinct im at 9.55 aspd now with flasks up
Hey there,

I started with the life version from kami. When is I good point to switch to this level wise? Is there a min level I need for it to work properly?
Thanks in advance
It's mainly about how much currency available than your lvls? (assuming you are at maps and 60-80 is super quick anyway)
"
phlpsun2 wrote:
"
I'm pretty sure pushing to 10 atsp is the play. he prob just didnt do it yet.

But i'm also not sure where and how to get those attack speed.

I just crafted belt+boots for 52% and gonna buy unnatural instinct tomorrow but im still far away from 10 attacks per second, no idea where i can improve.

I guess i could push for lvl 98 or so and get another jewel socket with a shit ton of attack speed on that jewel?

i got a 4 mod jewel with all attack speed, got tailwind + cdr on my boots (need to reforge prefixes for ES still and hope i don't brick the move speed), and with unnatural instinct im at 9.55 aspd now with flasks up

So with only 1 jewel you pushed from 7.57 to 9.55? Can you link it here?
Also, about the mechanics, am i right, in assuming that if you dont improve your atspd over 7.57 theres no point pushing for 52% cdr?
Body Armour enchant
Quality does not increase Defences
Grants +1 to Intelligence per 2% Quality

given that armour has 29-30% quality with perfect fossil.

Will the INT be better than having the 29-30 energy shield?

since 15 int is 3% energy shield. any comment on this?
Hello, which method do you use to craft cluster jewels?
Hey, I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing in terms of Crit and Acc. I know that I could get a helmet with Accuracy and Ring/Gloves with Dex so I have more power charges on tree. Anything from Tree or Gear that I could further optimize right now?
Here's my final build arund the 14% cdr breakpoint. Just focus on finishing 36 challenges and call it quits for the league.

Nothing too crazy, maybe only worth 35 ex total? (woke5 hextouch cost me 15ex)
https://pastebin.com/T381BkkK

Stats Against Sirus:
Energy Shield 6,683
Max Attack and Spell Block
APS 7.50 (could hit 7.55 if I bothered to upgrade to 14% cospris)
Effective Trigger 6.91 (crit and accuracy penalty not being 100%)
Total DPS with Flasks: 3.56M
Total DPS without Flasks: 1.53M
Total DPS in Ultimatnum (>1 rare enemy, regular boss enemy): 3.38M

Further improvements without significant investment (< 5ex):
reach level 96 to get the last node on cluster
change for a better 3 useful node cluster
enlighten lvl 4 and precision 21 for more crit and acc
lvl 21/20 gems

These upgrades would put me closer to 4M dps. All numbers are without including dps from cospris trigger
Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on Apr 30, 2021, 6:15:51 PM
Im trying to use the timeline machine, but it doesnt seem to be working?

im having trouble shifting over to ES (due to mostly cost at the moment and I am not aware of the methods of currency making) so im trying to do it bit by bit atm

I am only able to locate two Pastebins

the life one before ES swap

and the OH MY GOD THIS COSTS SO MUCH MONEY ES ONE

"
ayerun wrote:
"
Ass4rad wrote:

Crafted this a few days ago and Aisling slammed it for Double Dmg. (Just to show off) :^)

Now to my real question:
How did you get a Cospris with reduced attribute requirements?
It it to get the lowest iLv Jewelled Foil you find and spam Tempering till you hit Attribute Requirements then Trash to Treasure?

Also what Accuracy Level should I aim at? I'm currently having 100% Chance to Hit but I'm kinda scared to replace stuff with accuracy on it.

Spam tempering orbs till you hit it. Took me 7 tries.

And as far as accuracy play around with pob till you know you can stay about 98% chance to hit atleast. But 100 will always bet better

How are even the odds to hit the attribute requirement enchant? Can't find weights on poedb or craftofexile. Is it even? then i'd be better off just buying the cospri than trying to do it myself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info