[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Started off with copying yours but strayed off a slightly different path for now going even tankier and small changes as my needs dictated, but build is feeling amazing right now at about 130-150 ex invested, but I do feel I am hitting the nerfed harvest wall somewhat now, I would like to hit higher damage somehow but I'm feeling the struggle for future upgrades that will have a large effect. I'm only at 97% hit chance with Ice Golem so that's a huge issue right now, but it's quite difficult to solve it for me right now.

I have cleared t17 100% delirius deathless without HH so far, also stand in stone circle ultimatums in there. So definitely no issues with the overall power level and tankiness, but I'd like it to clear them a bit faster so need to push for higher gear levels.

Currently at 7.2m dps with flasks up not counting dps from cospri triggers. 6.3k ES with ES on block and 58/41 block not using glancing with Rumis up.
Last edited by Mbuh on Apr 30, 2021, 8:37:28 PM
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
Here's my final build arund the 14% cdr breakpoint. Just focus on finishing 36 challenges and call it quits for the league.

Nothing too crazy, maybe only worth 35 ex total? (woke5 hextouch cost me 15ex)
https://pastebin.com/T381BkkK

Stats Against Sirus:
Energy Shield 6,683
Max Attack and Spell Block
APS 7.50 (could hit 7.55 if I bothered to upgrade to 14% cospris)
Effective Trigger 6.91 (crit and accuracy penalty not being 100%)
Total DPS with Flasks: 3.56M
Total DPS without Flasks: 1.53M
Total DPS in Ultimatnum (>1 rare enemy, regular boss enemy): 3.38M

Further improvements without significant investment (< 5ex):
reach level 96 to get the last node on cluster
change for a better 3 useful node cluster
enlighten lvl 4 and precision 21 for more crit and acc
lvl 21/20 gems

These upgrades would put me closer to 4M dps. All numbers are without including dps from cospris trigger

Could you explain how you have almost 3x my DPS? Is it mostly from the jewels? I even took out the assassin mark in POB and its still way more than mine, while I have a bottled faith and crit chest. I attached my PoB below.

https://pastebin.com/FfYqcitu
how you can add our craft reduce attribut requirement on cospri malice ? 0o
"
essencevox wrote:

Could you explain how you have almost 3x my DPS? Is it mostly from the jewels? I even took out the assassin mark in POB and its still way more than mine, while I have a bottled faith and crit chest. I attached my PoB below.

Took a quick look at the Calcs sheet and here's a few things I noticed that you were missing out on.

- 1.17 multiplier due to your aps being only 6.45. If you got more atk speed to bring it closer to 7.57.
- 1.20 multiplier due to my crit effect mod 3.567 vs. your 2.973. First you need to turn on 'enemy standing on consecrated ground' for your bottled faith's crit to help you. Second, body armor base crit is for attacks, so it doesnt help your ice nova to crit. So you have 10ex+ more investment into crit chance than me but it only amounted to a 2% more chance to crit. Once you actually crit, you arent doing enough to scale up the multiplier (ie. only one 9% multi on a cobalt jewel). As you can see, crit chance has diminishing returns, multi is really what you want once you are in the high 90's chance range.
- 1 nearby rare/unique enemy seemed to be turned off. So I turned it back on.
- 1.16 multiplier Bonechill not linked in your vortex setup. Although you do have full uptime on arcane surge whereas I probably dont if I am just spinning on the boss, so I might be inflated by counting that arcane surge.
- 1.18 multiplier lack of 10% cold penetration from blanketed snow on large cluster
- I have 72% higher increased elemental damage from various sources (eg. notables on clusters)

Taking these into account, you would be in the 4.5m dps range :) However the tricky thing I with bottled faith is that you will run out of charges during bosses, and they usually teleport around off your consecrated ground. IMO ass mark ring is really what you want for consistency.
Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on May 1, 2021, 12:17:02 AM
I have like 80ex aside and was thinking about starting this. My next plan in league is to farm invitations, i just wonder how do we deal with reflect (talking about atziri). Do we just use Ring+Pantheon?
Close to HH, currently CI, should I be switching to LL or keeping CI once I get HH?
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
"
essencevox wrote:

Took a quick look at the Calcs sheet and here's a few things I noticed that you were missing out on.

- 1.17 multiplier due to your aps being only 6.45. If you got more atk speed to bring it closer to 7.57.
- 1.20 multiplier due to my crit effect mod 3.567 vs. your 2.973. First you need to turn on 'enemy standing on consecrated ground' for your bottled faith's crit to help you. Second, body armor base crit is for attacks, so it doesnt help your ice nova to crit. So you have 10ex+ more investment into crit chance than me but it only amounted to a 2% more chance to crit. Once you actually crit, you arent doing enough to scale up the multiplier (ie. only one 9% multi on a cobalt jewel). As you can see, crit chance has diminishing returns, multi is really what you want once you are in the high 90's chance range.
- 1 nearby rare/unique enemy seemed to be turned off. So I turned it back on.
- 1.16 multiplier Bonechill not linked in your vortex setup. Although you do have full uptime on arcane surge whereas I probably dont if I am just spinning on the boss, so I might be inflated by counting that arcane surge.
- 1.18 multiplier lack of 10% cold penetration from blanketed snow on large cluster
- I have 72% higher increased elemental damage from various sources (eg. notables on clusters)

Taking these into account, you would be in the 4.5m dps range :) However the tricky thing I with bottled faith is that you will run out of charges during bosses, and they usually teleport around off your consecrated ground. IMO ass mark ring is really what you want for consistency.

Thanks for help I got some more crit multi on my gems and got a lot more DPS. I'll work towards the assassin mark's ring but don't have enough for awakened hextouch atm
hi all, can someone look at my char im struggling at boss fights!!
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
hi all, can someone look at my char im struggling at boss fights!!

Like map bosses? What kind of bosses? You are hitting all the BPs for your CDR. So that is good. Your DPS could be better but thats with gear upgrades in time.

I suggest getting a watchers eye and a medium curse cluster with master of fear and wish for death.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Hey , Thanks alot for the Build. Its actually really fun playing it.

Im not sure about the upgrade order in my case now since im not experienced at all playing a Coc Build.

Could someone point me in an Direction?
Im Currently sitting on around 34ex and would like to upgrade some of my gear to get a some more dmg and tankiness since t16 concs and those maven boss fights are a huge pain when i run out of flasks.

My Current Gear ( You can check the Charakter TierOneAss - lvl 96 Assassin )
Spoiler

Thanks alot for Helping me out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info