[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Nayyur wrote:
Edited to add: Nevermind, I assume it's gear.

New player (first league) following this build, so hopefully my question doesn't trigger everyone... Where does all the dex come from? You need 212 for Cospri's Malice, and I just bought one, but I have 108 dex, far too low to equip it.
Edit: I'm following the passive tree, and have 97 allocated already.
Edit 2: SO I can see you get most of your dex from items, but in the "What to upgrade next" section it says to get Cospri's quite early, so how do you get the dex to equip it then?

There are many nodes we take early on that give us dex because we are life based. When you start to transition to CI that’s where it becomes harder to get dex.

We anoint depth perception on our amulet which gives us +20 dex
Pathing down to phase acro we get like +40 dex if I remember correctly
Fangs of viper +20 dex
Coordination for +10 dex

I’m sure there a few more nodes we get as well. But those listed above gives us +90 dex. We then can fill the rest of the dex with gear slots and get the +30 dex nodes if needed.

My current gear so far:

Working on fixing my boots and res.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Last edited by ayerun on Apr 27, 2021, 2:03:54 AM
Managed to craft this helmet, a bit sad about it filling up all suffix spots so I can craft ailments, but annulling it seems like too big of a gamble.

"
dropios wrote:
Managed to craft this helmet, a bit sad about it filling up all suffix spots so I can craft ailments, but annulling it seems like too big of a gamble.

If it has an open prefix you can do a 1 in 3 gamble using beastary. Remove a random suffix add a random prefix,
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:

If it has an open prefix you can do a 1 in 3 gamble using beastary. Remove a random suffix add a random prefix,

Sadly it doesn't. Would have been worth the gamble otherwise!
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Nayyur wrote:

New player (first league) following this build, so hopefully my question doesn't trigger everyone... Where does all the dex come from? You need 212 for Cospri's Malice, and I just bought one, but I have 108 dex, far too low to equip it.
Edit 2: SO I can see you get most of your dex from items, but in the "What to upgrade next" section it says to get Cospri's quite early, so how do you get the dex to equip it then?

There are many nodes we take early on that give us dex because we are life based. When you start to transition to CI that’s where it becomes harder to get dex.

Fangs of viper +20 dex
Coordination for +10 dex

I’m sure there a few more nodes we get as well. But those listed above gives us +90 dex. We then can fill the rest of the dex with gear slots and get the +30 dex nodes if needed.

My current gear so far:

Thanks so much for the information! I'll work on getting more dex, can't have my brand new Cospri's Malice sitting around not working hard...
I'll have to figure out how to annoint.
"
Nayyur wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Nayyur wrote:

Fangs of viper +20 dex
Coordination for +10 dex

My current gear so far:

Thanks so much for the information! I'll work on getting more dex, can't have my brand new Cospri's Malice sitting around not working hard...
I'll have to figure out how to annoint.

To anoint take your amulet to cassia in your hideout and give her an amber/verdant/teal oil plus your amulet and she will add the anoint to the amuley
twitch.tv/ayerun
Hei man I got a question.

On Ninja Ppl using Headhunter with the highest DPS are all playing LL and not CI .But why tho? Is Ci better and just more expensive or why they not playing your build?

I mean they got a HH so shouldnt they have shit tons of currency left to follow your guide?
"
dominik1899 wrote:

On Ninja Ppl using Headhunter with the highest DPS are all playing LL and not CI .But why tho? Is Ci better and just more expensive or why they not playing your build?

I mean they got a HH so shouldnt they have shit tons of currency left to follow your guide?

LL can get more dps because they can fit in more dps auras like zealotry. LL is more squishy then CI

With regards to HH you go LL because headhunter buffs scale better with life than CI. Because when you start stealing buffs you can steal life and energy shield buffs which will both drastically increase your ehp. Since you are using presence of chalupa 20% of maximum life is converted to energy shield. When you start stealing life buffs you can easily go into the 1 million life range and 20% of that is converted to energy shield making you even more tankier in the maps
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
dominik1899 wrote:

On Ninja Ppl using Headhunter with the highest DPS are all playing LL and not CI .But why tho?

LL is way easier to put together. You literally only need these 3 items: 6links shavs + chayl amulet + prism guard. Would say they can more easily invest in HH :D But as said... they are glass cannons and get 1 shotted against white mobs xD I will mostlikely going to swap to HH when i have enough currency :) When you have like 20hh buffs its almost impossible to die no matter what char :D

Got some massive upgrades :D

yep i have no words how lucky i was to find this jewel from market :D Its so insane...

edit: also chaos spammed + annul + ex slammed new cluster ^^
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 27, 2021, 12:31:50 PM
Hi Juju, could you look at my character real quick and help me out on which item should I upgrade next? I feel like whatever I try to upgrade now will cost me an arm and a leg.

I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info