Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Massive RIP to PoE.

If you never played d2 or LoD you should definitely look into it. I would endorse it wholeheartedly but their last remake shit the bed so I can't do that.
I played d2 Im top 10 pvp world

I used redvex with tppk lightning sorc

No one and I mean NO ONE could ever kill me ever, apart from a very very few barbarians that wouldnt die if they word wisp rings (they wouldnt kill me either just a tie).. OR very very lucky desynch charge dins when I didnt bother that much.

Im also a consistent challenger in League of Legends since 2013 (i play since 2011).. so theres that too.
"
DarkKaine wrote:
Here's a crazy suggestion:

People can play multiple games!
D2 Resurrected will be nice, and PoE will continue to be nice.
When you get bored of one game, you go play the other.
The more arpg love the better.
I'm excited.

This.

It's unfortunate to see liberal exiles squirming knowing the straight up facts.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Looks cool i really like this new graphic.
I loved d2 as a kid i'll prob get it if it's not a total BS like warcraft 3 refunded was.
But it won't take me that long off PoE.
I'll do a bit of acts and all that but i ain't gonna go back to ball runs & such things.
Let's hope GGG will answer that blizzcon with some juicy poe 2 news tho
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Aren't these the same people who told us that the last 5 major releases would each kill PoE?

None of "the last 5 major releases" can be compared to D2 remaster.
Will it kill PoE? Probably not, but it will be a real competition for it.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Nah. It will keep a few people occupied for maybe a month. It was a phenomenal game for it's time, but it wont hold up today.

I'd love for them to come out and say that they're using it for a starting point and expanding it to the nines. I'd say that would have the chance of killing PoE. But as a stand alone, it will get boring really fast.
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Aren't these the same people who told us that the last 5 major releases would each kill PoE?

What the fuck are you talking about LOL there's no compeition you play each game in sessions / seasons there's NO new content for D2 at all it's the same game they even said it.

All they did was put a filter on it.

Why do some of you randomly think THIS WILL BE A MARK! Holy fucking shit it's like you never played D2 same fucking gameplay for years now.

You don't play D2 forever mysteriously neither do you do with poe. D2 can't replace poe if it can't make new content like if you were like me who basically HC's both SC get max chars perfect MF sorc hydra swap into something broken every season that's it that's the entire game.

Rose tinted goggles everywhere.

IT WILL MAKE A MARK T_TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT my god delusional
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 20, 2021, 4:47:31 PM
"
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about LOL there's no compeition you play each game in sessions / seasons there's NO new content for D2 at all it's the same game they even said it.

All they did was put a filter on it.

Why do some of you randomly think THIS WILL BE A MARK! Holy fucking shit it's like you never played D2 same fucking gameplay for years now.

You don't play D2 forever mysteriously neither do you do with poe. D2 can't replace poe if it can't make new content like if you were like me who basically HC's both SC get max chars perfect MF sorc hydra swap into something broken every season that's it that's the entire game.

Rose tinted goggles everywhere.

IT WILL MAKE A MARK T_TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT my god delusional

Ino sure knows how to flex her e-p**** ahah
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
lol.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I'll take the ex. Or the gear. Whatever you can spare, I'll find some use for it.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info