Massive RIP to PoE.

Think that people who go back to D2 are going to be utterly amazed at how little content there was.
THAT Game MUST be goooooooooooood!
Why?
It took over 20 years of development. ;)

Joke

40€ is too high for a game which everybody of us already own once. Why should we do pay again to play the SAME game? I am not sure if I want to pay for a game which will stay like that the next 20 years. And then? Right! 40€ for the next ressurection in 16k SUPERXXXXXX resolution.

I loved Blizzard soooo much 20 years ago. Sad to see how greedy they have become.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Think that people who go back to D2 are going to be utterly amazed at how little content there was.

Content in d2 is just fine, quantity is not the only measurment. D2 got qualities that you won't find in PoE.

It is impossible to create a proper PVP with this much content so that is at least one thing in favor of D2
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
It is impossible to create a proper PVP with this much content so that is at least one thing in favor of D2

pvp in d2 was kinda lopsided too. plus once you play mods like PoD you start to see how many balance issues were present in vanilla diablo.

That and I don't relish ever grinding for high runes ever again.

If ever there was a mechanic targeted right at botters .. high runes would be it..

what a massive time vampire.

PVP in D2 used to be really popular. PVP in PoE never was.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Well if you're into that sort of thing, you need to play Grim Dawn.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

pvp in d2 was kinda lopsided too. plus once you play mods like PoD you start to see how many balance issues were present in vanilla diablo.

That and I don't relish ever grinding for high runes ever again.

If ever there was a mechanic targeted right at botters .. high runes would be it..

what a massive time vampire.

That's the charm with D2 PvP, too much balance would kill it. There were no battlegrounds with gear-rewards or arenas. People battled it out during harsh conditions for the sheer joy, it still is the true end-game online alongside trade.

High rune drop-rates were adequately buffed, even casuals do find them now.
99.9% of "PVP" in D2, was some random entering the game going hostile, then roaming around trying to gank people. There are so many braindead, brainwashed, nostalgic people trying to rewrite history...
You could make your own games with their own passes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info