Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Is there an item progression guide posted anywhere in the thread?

I am not as experienced in taking a build beyond that initial gearing and I would like to know what pieces I should prioritize first starting from zero.
"
Ezpected wrote:
Hey there, I got lucky and managed to find the amulet in SSF, ive got most of the other pieces, still working on the respite, but the others should be easy. How viable is the build without the anima stone and the extra primordial eminence? Is it a big deal without them?

I'm not ssf but playing a private league I still don't have anima stone and blowback/cooked alive medium clusters (actually I have 2 blowback and 1 cooked alive only at all). Damage is no problem killing a8 Sirus. Finished simulacrum wave 20 even without the #% phys as ele from helmet and lethal pride.
Hi there, I've doing the build and it feels good and it comes to clear, it is also great single target, but I still got min/max to do to delete them.

My question regards the golems setup: do you always use 5 chaos golems? Do you ever change? Using 5 fire golems for instance in boss fights? Thank you
"
Ulkoth wrote:
"
Ezpected wrote:
Hey there, I got lucky and managed to find the amulet in SSF, ive got most of the other pieces, still working on the respite, but the others should be easy. How viable is the build without the anima stone and the extra primordial eminence? Is it a big deal without them?

I'm not ssf but playing a private league I still don't have anima stone and blowback/cooked alive medium clusters (actually I have 2 blowback and 1 cooked alive only at all). Damage is no problem killing a8 Sirus. Finished simulacrum wave 20 even without the #% phys as ele from helmet and lethal pride.

Ah nice, good to hear. Gonna have to run wasting affliction/exposure therapy on 4 mediums until i find more fire dot, should be fine i think. Just got a mavens orb, may try to craft the helmet lmfao
"
CFMSky wrote:
Hi there, I've doing the build and it feels good and it comes to clear, it is also great single target, but I still got min/max to do to delete them.

My question regards the golems setup: do you always use 5 chaos golems? Do you ever change? Using 5 fire golems for instance in boss fights? Thank you

The buff from golems of the same type does not stack with itself. I usually run 2-2-2-2-1(fire). However, the damage in this build IS scaling with each additional golem and each separate buff that is on you. So you run all 5 types of golems, having extra of each as a buffer(and to have max amount of golems) in case one would be killed(to maintain the buff and thus - the damage).
Last edited by Prof549 on Mar 1, 2021, 3:05:34 AM

bought this but when i put it in the slot where it is in your pob i dont get the stuff as you mention

there is inc armour
faster ignite dmg
chance for double dmg 2x
warcry efect
inc fortify efect

maybe im missing something or its because its coorupted?
Hello guys,

First, thanks a lot for this build, it is insane, I'm currently in love with the clear speed and the easy bossing.

I now have around 15 ex in bank, and I don't really know what to target first. I don't think I really need more dps, maybe some more survivability could be better.

If you have any ideas, here is my POB : https://pastebin.com/bFncpuFS

Thanks.
"
Blutspakt wrote:

bought this but when i put it in the slot where it is in your pob i dont get the stuff as you mention

there is inc armour
faster ignite dmg
chance for double dmg 2x
warcry efect
inc fortify efect

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeless_Jewel
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

there is inc armour
faster ignite dmg
chance for double dmg 2x
warcry efect
inc fortify efect

good to know. but this wont help me to understand why i dont see the stuff mentioned here... sry
"
Blutspakt wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

there is inc armour
faster ignite dmg
chance for double dmg 2x
warcry efect
inc fortify efect

good to know. but this wont help me to understand why i dont see the stuff mentioned here... sry

The bonuses granted by the jewel are determined by the number in the item affix. In your example it is "12019". If you use a divine orb to reroll this number (but here I don't think you can, given that it is corrupted), the bonuses will change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info