Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Thunderbus wrote:
Started this build today. Super fun, first bow build. Will Tempest take me all the way to 82 for Xoph's or is there another good unique bow to move to otw?

I jumped from Storm Cloud to Death's Harp to Doomfletch's Prism personally. Once you get Shaper of Flame, the random element from Doomfletch pays off.
"
Thunderbus wrote:
Started this build today. Super fun, first bow build. Will Tempest take me all the way to 82 for Xoph's or is there another good unique bow to move to otw?

Xoph's reqs level 64.
The Tempest is more than enough for a leveling part(which is ending around lvl 70-75).
Had a blast with this build.

Thanks for sharing it.

Because i get bored fast i am selling some GG stuff that is left

If something catches your interest, feel free to contact me.

ㆍIcewallow_Frostitudeㆍ

Last edited by Totmau5 on Feb 27, 2021, 10:55:46 AM
Small cluster with enduring composure fits quite well to this build, we get hit a lot (no dodge/block) very reliable endurance charges generation even in boss fights. Works well with endurance charge node in lethal pride area, if we roll good mod on it, enduring composure generates up to 4 charges from single hit.

Another nice option is using smoke mine for movement, divergent smoke mine with enhance grants 22% increased attack speed, and 28% mvoement speed that lasts quite long. Also smoke cloud gives blind in case you don't use flesh and stone, can use that vs some bosses, metamorphs etc.
If someone wanna play this build on console, let me know I might sell my shit soon

Well got t2 on gloves and boots but i live with them for now.
Boost still have to remove defense and get some movemente speed there.
And then i bought that quiver for 30c to play around with it. i think i can make it good, sad its the wrong base but well for 30c i can't ask for more
"
HardPrimat wrote:

Watcher's Eye

Prioritize mods in the following order (single stat is fine too!):
Malevolence: Damage over time Multiplier
Wrath: Phys as extra Lightning
Malevolence: Ailments deal faster

Depending on how much DoT multiplier you already have on the rest of your gear, phys as extra x damage might be slightly better than Malevolence DoT mod and costs a fraction of the price.

Of course having both mods is ideal but I'm seeing those go for 50-60ex at the moment (for wrath ones anyway) so probably going to be settling for a single mod for a while until I can snipe one for less.
Hey there, I got lucky and managed to find the amulet in SSF, ive got most of the other pieces, still working on the respite, but the others should be easy. How viable is the build without the anima stone and the extra primordial eminence? Is it a big deal without them?
To piggyback on some other recent comments you will absolutely get to a point where you already vaporize everything and can easily sacrifice a little dps for quality of life.

Myself personally, I run a different annointment, disciple of the unyielding, use a slightly different skill tree to allow malevolence, wrath, and flesh and stone, and use an cwdt setup with ic and increased duration.

My tree atm; https://pastebin.com/pbeaTMKN

Between that and the extra physical conversion on helmet, flask, and my chest gameplay is just much more comfortable and if I die its not b/c porcupines or random spike damage, its just me having a mini-stroke and not moving out of something.

I also finished my new gloves tonight, I tried a kajillion life crafts before giving up and just crafting on life, ill live with +8 pierce instead of +9.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 28, 2021, 12:59:30 AM
Gr8 build gr8 guide! A9 deathless Maven Deathless Damage is suberb AOE is OP!
https://pastebin.com/qGMwXZ3W <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info