Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

hmm so i need to get some with the same number? hmm last time i bought a timeless someone said the numer doesnt matter

You don't need to have the same numbers. I have totally differents numbers than the one in the original post, but my bonuses are quite similar.

You just have to get one, put it in your tree, and reroll it until the bonuses it put on the notables around are good for you.
"
Ulkoth wrote:
"
Ezpected wrote:
Hey there, I got lucky and managed to find the amulet in SSF, ive got most of the other pieces, still working on the respite, but the others should be easy. How viable is the build without the anima stone and the extra primordial eminence? Is it a big deal without them?

I'm not ssf but playing a private league I still don't have anima stone and blowback/cooked alive medium clusters (actually I have 2 blowback and 1 cooked alive only at all). Damage is no problem killing a8 Sirus. Finished simulacrum wave 20 even without the #% phys as ele from helmet and lethal pride.

How did you get respite in SSF? Im farming Domination zana mod without luck =P
anima stone with just two primordial? is it worth?

Just finished this beauty :D wrong base but i still think it's worth

Hi, can someone help to figure out why my damage is only 10mildps on pob?

Also i tried doing some 60% delirium maps, and mobs die fast but i die faster, what could i do to get more defenses before more damage?

https://pastebin.com/FjKH7AVp
Last edited by Amyrer on Mar 1, 2021, 6:53:55 PM
Hi guys, Need help here, any advice would very be appreciated.

I have killed maven and sirus a8 with its build and I have started from the budget version. Little by little I upgraded the gear into the final version, just missing the Elevated Helmet, t1 on multiplier, watcher's eye could be better as well. But when I convert the pob from scratch I only hit 16 million sdps. Sir HardPrimat final has 31m which is double the sdps I have. I'm noob at Pob and I have been staring at it and still cannot figure out why the Dps is so far apart, or is the t2 vs t1 multiplier difference is that much? here's my pob https://pastebin.com/DUz4rDWT

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
As strong and fun as the build is, the durability is an issue for alot of folks but there are ways to address it.

With some minor changes to the skill tree, a -15% reservation enchant on the crown, and a lv4 enlighten you can run 2 50% damage auras, and flesh and stone, which not only blinds but provides additional mitigation to enemies farther away which really helps with things like porcupines.

The tree tweaks; https://pastebin.com/jTFZaLz3

Ontop of the extra aura you should replace the prefix "can apply an additional curse" on your chest with "15% of physical damage taken as chaos damage", and cap your chaos resistance across your gear pieces.

The next thing is getting a reliable source of endurance charges, for me personally I use the Disciple of the Unyielding as an annointment and carry +1 min. endurance charges on my rare ring, so I 100% of the time have 2 endurance charges, have a chance to gain a 3rd endurance charge every kill, and get +8% increased damage per endurance charge.

Finally the last thing I do is use anomalous cast when damage taken + immortal call + increased duration, with the increased duration and the extra time provided from the 3rd endurance charge it gives me enough time for my insane life regen to top me back off before the next big wave of damage gets to me.

Asfar as dps goes, the questions on where to get more ill relink my stuff rq just to give an idea on some other sources you can pick up with advanced crafting options like maven orbs, I have an elevated roll on all 4 armors which really helps.

The empty gem slot in my crown is just where awakened hextouch support goes, I sold off my awakened GMP and hextouch to finish off maven orb'ng my last armor piece, still in the process of replacing them atm.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 1, 2021, 7:54:06 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
As strong and fun as the build is, the durability is an issue for alot of folks but there are ways to address it.

Ontop of the extra aura you should replace the prefix "can apply an additional curse" on your chest with "15% of physical damage taken as chaos damage", and cap your chaos resistance across your gear pieces.

The next thing is getting a reliable source of endurance charges, for me personally I use the Disciple of the Unyielding as an annointment and carry +1 min. endurance charges on my rare ring, so I 100% of the time have 2 endurance charges, have a chance to gain a 3rd endurance charge every kill, and get +8% increased damage per endurance charge.

Finally the last thing I do is use anomalous cast when damage taken + immortal call + increased duration, with the increased duration and the extra time provided from the 3rd endurance charge it gives me enough time for my insane life regen to top me back off before the next big wave of damage gets to me.

Agreed, 100% run Flesh and Stone.

If you're not running extra curse from Hunter, I think Elder chest for Life/ %Life and Phys taken as Fire is the better option over the Hunter. (bases are half the price too) Phys as Fire also bounces into your Elemental Aegis for extra mitigation and doesn't rely on you being near Chaos capped. (less relevant when fully geared, I suppose)

You also have the option of running a Red Dream / Nightmare in the Templar Jewel socket for Endurance Charge gen while mapping. (and a little Fire gained as Chaos), though it's obviously not as useful as the min charge on bosses.
Quick question, if i have awakened hextouch support (lvl 5) linked with flammability + elemental weakness + stormbrand and with despair curse on hit on ring with additional curse on chest. Stormbrand will proc all 3 curses right?
Last edited by kwerd on Mar 1, 2021, 9:57:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info