Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Looks Like a fun build, but on the squishy side ? Struggles in 100% del maps i assume ?
Last edited by SPYDER680 on Mar 1, 2021, 10:38:32 PM
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
Looks Like a fun build, but on the squishy side ? Struggles in 100% del maps i assume ?

Nah, pretty tanky when setup right and you can get up to projectiles pierce 9 additional targets so you offscreen almost everything.

5 on boots

2 on quiver

1 on helm

1 on gloves etc etc
Anyone know how he got to 99% hit chance? I am at 92%.

I checked the POB and somehow he is getting 235% increased effect from the Ice Golem when I am only getting around 60%. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix that?
"
Anyone know how he got to 99% hit chance? I am at 92%.

Look for Eye Jewel with +200 accuracy
Last edited by FateAvrnicus on Mar 1, 2021, 11:27:49 PM
Hey guys!

Seems like a very fun build. Im late to the league due to hospital work and I am looking for a relax way to play after shift and this seems like the build for me. I scraped my elementalist golem and sold stuff to fund this. Unfortunately my timezone there is no one really selling much stuff and hard to get item for this. If anyone is done with the league and want to sell the full build I am willing to buy it. Let me know how much and ill see if I have enough for it. thanks alot! PM here is ok
Is there a recommendation of which golems to have spawned (and how many) to get our full 9 out?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
SPYDER680 wrote:

Nah, pretty tanky when setup right and you can get up to projectiles pierce 9 additional targets so you offscreen almost everything.

5 on boots

2 on quiver

1 on helm

1 on gloves etc etc

Hi do you have any quick guide how to craft your boots? mine only have +2 pierce. Thanks!
The +3 to +5 pierce is just the result of a maven's orb.

If anyones like "wtf is a maven's orb", its an item you can use on an influenced item with atleast 2 influenced modifiers.

It will randomly upgrade 1 of the modifiers 1 tier higher, and delete the other one, so if you have +2 pierce on boots, and 10% ignite, if it chooses the pierce you get +3-5 pierce and ignite is removed.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 2, 2021, 2:15:44 AM
Pls add a lowbudget nocluster ... 1 cluster variation.

Hi guys, sorry to asking again, still can't figure out the sheer difference between my dps and some of the guys here that already min-maxed (i.e mine is at 16m versus Sir HardPrimat final 31m). I just need a little bit more dps so I can insta phase last phase sirus (almost there). here's my gear:

Pob: https://pastebin.com/DUz4rDWT -> I take the aura reserve nodes and the life+mana reduced because no helm enchant, only enlighten 4 to fit 2 50% auras.

Lethal Pride is decent, 3x 20% burning damage, 5%dmg taken as fire, and fire res.
Was the additional curse + vermillion ring combo actually that big difference in the dps? I know I'm missing a bit of t1 roll, and no ignite deal damage faster on the crown. I've accumulated some currency to improve this build further. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info