Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Squeezed in blind via flesh and stone now, and a bit more Phys as elemental and feels much safer mapping even though I lost a little bit of life. Just need to do some solid levelling for a bit and stop running rippy stuff so I can grab more life nodes.
Need to get a bunch more harvest crafts though, I've lost a load of chaos res. I'd quite like to squeeze in a small life/chaos res cluster or rwo and drop the Scion life wheel (it's quite a bit of travel) but jewel sockets are the limiting factor. Guess I could drop mantra of flames (though that's giving me rmr at the moment)

Bought this for 10C is it good to start crafting?
im thinking remove defense (for hybrid) then benchcraft fire res then augment fire for the ignite speed.
After that i just need res and bench craft the movement speed.
What do you guys think?
"

Bought this for 10C is it good to start crafting?
im thinking remove defense (for hybrid) then benchcraft fire res then augment fire for the ignite speed.
After that i just need res and bench craft the movement speed.
What do you guys think?

YEP crafting process is pretty straight forward

what an absolute steal tho for 10c ..
Would appreciate some pointers towards next most valuable upgrade for my char. Have abut 8ex leftover budget~

Should i invest into medium clusters or something else?
Started this build today. Super fun, first bow build. Will Tempest take me all the way to 82 for Xoph's or is there another good unique bow to move to otw?
Where is everyone getting a base to craft the quiver? Every time I have looked it is either roll one myself or pay for a finished quiver which is 50+ exalt.
"
Mylithic wrote:
Where is everyone getting a base to craft the quiver? Every time I have looked it is either roll one myself or pay for a finished quiver which is 50+ exalt.

Just find a quiver with implicit "pierce an add. target", and then your looking for ideally 3 rolls but you can settle for 2.

You want t1 life and t1 damage over time multiplier, you can find those for around 2ex.

Now if you can find one with those 2 stats AND t1 elemental damage with attacks its worth paying 4-5 but I never came across one and you can craft on WED anyways at a decent number.

But anyways its a very straight forward craft, get the base with life and t1 dot. Hit it with a Hunter's Exalted Orb and depending on the roll remove it or keep it.

Then just augment fire, if fire resist leave it on, aug fire again, if you dont hit t1 fire dot multi you just keep trying.

You can res swap the fire to light or cold, remove fire for the multi, reswap the light/cold back to fire, and aug fire again or just do removes, remove/adds, whatever is cheaper and more accessible.

When the fire dot multi is in place its just a matter of getting a good influenced prefix, usually another pierce line or the 8-10% move speed but even the +2 chaos max resist is useful so thats just a matter of augmenting influence with suffixs blocked.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 26, 2021, 12:16:43 PM
imo pierce is heavily overrated in this build.
U really want 2 but thats it , i curently have 3 and thinking about losing 1 pierce on gloves for 15 life.
i see +1 piere explicit on quiver as a wasted stat.

keep in mind i always use hh , but the clear is just beyond ridiculous as is.

But i am not complaining i bought a few good quivers with non pierce implicit for really cheap. for double corrupting.

so my tip if low budget is : look for any base ,
Last edited by karlklaps on Feb 26, 2021, 12:37:18 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Mylithic wrote:

Just find a quiver with implicit "pierce an add. target", and then your looking for ideally 3 rolls but you can settle for 2.

You want t1 life and t1 damage over time multiplier, you can find those for around 2ex.

Now if you can find one with those 2 stats AND t1 elemental damage with attacks its worth paying 4-5 but I never came across one and you can craft on WED anyways at a decent number.

But anyways its a very straight forward craft, get the base with life and t1 dot. Hit it with a Hunter's Exalted Orb and depending on the roll remove it or keep it.

Then just augment fire, if fire resist leave it on, aug fire again, if you dont hit t1 fire dot multi you just keep trying.

You can res swap the fire to light or cold, remove fire for the multi, reswap the light/cold back to fire, and aug fire again or just do removes, remove/adds, whatever is cheaper and more accessible.

When the fire dot multi is in place its just a matter of getting a good influenced prefix, usually another pierce line or the 8-10% move speed but even the +2 chaos max resist is useful so thats just a matter of augmenting influence with suffixs blocked.

I've mainly just been looking for t1 DoT multi and t1 or t2 ele damage. Either the item listed is fully crafted and too expensive or it already has an influence or is corrupted.
I don't see why I need the pierce on the base to start - it is really straight forward on how to craft it on there if it isn't. Crafting the item isn't the hard part for me but finding the base seems to be.
i just settled for a not penetrating arrow quiver as +1 hunter mod on quiver and +2 on boots is plenty pierce

penetrating with t1 life t1 multi was like 8-10ex when i was looking for one

i just bought one with crit implicit cost like 50c for t1 life t1 multi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info