Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Loving the build so far! Still looking to upgrade my quiver a bit further.
Last edited by krafty1987 on Feb 18, 2021, 8:38:24 PM
Does Cremator (Ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill) break the chain? I have a Blowback/Cremator cluster I crafted just don't want to roll over it if it can be good to start.

Also, how much important are all the harvest crafting shenanigans for gloves/boots/quiver and helmet? I'm playing on console and price are really crazy and buying harvest craft is also much less common
Last edited by dguay01 on Feb 18, 2021, 9:44:16 PM
"
dguay01 wrote:
Does Cremator (Ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill) break the chain? I have a Blowback/Cremator cluster I crafted just don't want to roll over it if it can be good to start.

Also, how much important are all the harvest crafting shenanigans for gloves/boots/quiver and helmet? I'm playing on console and price are really crazy and buying harvest craft is also much less common

It doesn't break the chain. Because it only triggers with attack damage, not the ignite.

With the "Augment Fire" you can guarantee the ignite mods on boots and helmet. I think that is important.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
dguay01 wrote:

It doesn't break the chain. Because it only triggers with attack damage, not the ignite.

With the "Augment Fire" you can guarantee the ignite mods on boots and helmet. I think that is important.

Ok TY ! Any tips to craft the quiver?
Quivers are pretty easy to make in general.

Buy a base with t1 life and t1 dot multi, affordable, 1or 2ex.

Hunter exalt slam it to add influence, if trash hunter mod remove it with harvest craft.

Strip off the garbage lines with harvest crafts, block the prefixs, augment fire.

If you get fire resist leave it on, augment fire again, only possible outcome is the fire dot multi, if you hit t1 fire dot multi you can now resistance swap that fire resistance to cold or lightning and safely remove it with another harvest craft.

From there its just a matter of adding what else you want, unblocking prefixs and augmenting influence to get projectiles pierce an additional target etc.

In hindsight I would of spent more for a base with t1 life, dot multi, and elemental dmg with attacks b/c are there are so many fkng attack tag possible rolls.

Heres mine atm, ive made alot of quivers for toxic rain, chaos variants and sold quite a few, they are pretty straight forward.

The thing that makes you want to lay in traffic on this build is getting the elevated ignite roll on the helmet.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 18, 2021, 10:39:19 PM
"
Protax010 wrote:
Ok, runned my new build today and so far I really like it. It's very clean and something else :)

This is what I've now (still need to sell some old gear):

The boots I crafted myself today, think they are pretty nice :)

TO DO:
- Atziri flask --> Does my chaos res need to be good before I can use this?
- Watcher's Eye --> Which kind of rolls should I start with?
- Fix my resistances, I've so much fire.
- Get more tanky, die pretty often.

Then when you guys look at my gear, do you see wrong stuff? Or pieces I need to improve fast?

Hopefully you guys can give me some tips!

:)

Traitor.....!

I say as I am also putting this build together. XD

Some work in progress pieces. ^^

When looking for watcher's eye any of the 3 big auras work. Hatred, Anger, and Wrath all add similar damage and have useful Watcher's Eye secondary mods to pair with malevolence.

Phys as Extra Fire/Lightning
##-## Cold Damage

All will yield similar DPS results.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Feb 18, 2021, 11:17:50 PM
That elevated additional pierce mod is sexy but im too scared to maven my boots, it literally took me over 15 crafts to get +2 pierce.

It was just a never-ending nightmare of unaffected by desecrated ground and +2 to chaos gems.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
That elevated additional pierce mod is sexy but im too scared to maven my boots, it literally took me over 15 crafts to get +2 pierce.

It was just a never-ending nightmare of unaffected by desecrated ground and +2 to chaos gems.

I got it by accident. Started as Pierce 1, tried to elevate ignite, failed. Pierce now 2. Tried again. Elevated Pierce to 5. *BREATHS DEEP* GAAAHHH lol

having similar difficulty with helmet. ended up elevating the phys taken as cold. Now I gotta spend about 10ex per try at elevating the ignite mod and I'm pretty close to out of exalts at this point. XD
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:
Ok, runned my new build today and so far I really like it. It's very clean and something else :)

This is what I've now (still need to sell some old gear):

The boots I crafted myself today, think they are pretty nice :)

TO DO:
- Atziri flask --> Does my chaos res need to be good before I can use this?
- Watcher's Eye --> Which kind of rolls should I start with?
- Fix my resistances, I've so much fire.
- Get more tanky, die pretty often.

Then when you guys look at my gear, do you see wrong stuff? Or pieces I need to improve fast?

Hopefully you guys can give me some tips!

:)

Traitor.....!

I say as I am also putting this build together. XD

Some work in progress pieces. ^^

When looking for watcher's eye any of the 3 big auras work. Hatred, Anger, and Wrath all add similar damage and have useful Watcher's Eye secondary mods to pair with malevolence.

Phys as Extra Fire/Lightning
##-## Cold Damage

All will yield similar DPS results.

Lol, yeah it was time for something else... This is more a relaxed type of gameplay :) Still love your build, gonna play it next league again :)
Hello there!
Wondering how fare this build can go for around 30 exa?
I dont have tons of time to play so getting more currency / crafting is hard for me.

Just so i dont start teh build and ending up hating it cuz of lack of gear.

Otherwise i love the relaxing gameplay. My kind!

Thanks for the guide and share

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info