Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

So i am currently on 17mil with SA gem for single, but I am still mmissing 13mil compared to you. What gives you so much dmg? is it flat fire dmg on yewels or what?Thanks

https://pastebin.com/sqq5RfjT

8 times, still got no t1 burn :(

Can somebody explain it to me what's the profit from extra (more than 5) golems?
Buffs from similar golems doesn't stack, as far as I can tell.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
Can somebody explain it to me what's the profit from extra (more than 5) golems?
Buffs from similar golems doesn't stack, as far as I can tell.

50% golem buff for "EACH SUMMONED" golem

extra 3 is similar to 150% increase Effect of buff granted by golem, which can know as 7.5% physic reduce, 30 increase dmg, 75% accuracy, 150 life regen, which pretty good for a slot amulet (also u free 1 slot jewel primordial)
Last edited by dumbdmub on Feb 18, 2021, 10:46:52 AM
Any tips to get minion cluster jewels with primordial bond in the bottom area (rather than between the jewel sockets), or just buy them like that off trade?
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
cenleegame01 wrote:
My helm before become brick by 1 crafter on TFT T___T

Damn what did he do?

I buy Reroll Suff, keep Pre from him. And "boom", he used Reforge instead reroll xD
Hey yo!
Its baffling how many people actually think starting these kind of crafting-intense/gear-hyped builds is within their capability to get a functioning character out of and then proceed to ask how to LEVEL. LOL.

Anyway, great build!
Hello ,i wanna try this build ,but i dont heave the cluster jewel,what noode's should i take instead?
I love this build for mapping but it sucks for sirus. Golems die quickly and then you loose ailment immunity=game over.
I suck hard at sirus though, so that is definitly also a factor heh.
If someone wants to buy the full build, PM ME, i am selling it full (150 ex).

Did all the content the game can offer with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info