Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
blastarus wrote:
I love this build for mapping but it sucks for sirus. Golems die quickly and then you loose ailment immunity=game over.
I suck hard at sirus though, so that is definitly also a factor heh.

No way, I insta-phased sirus a9, no sweat needed wtf, check my profile, it's mid budget and nowhere as powerful as some of the posters here and yet I'm able to insta-phase them.
"
Sarciss wrote:
Its baffling how many people actually think starting these kind of crafting-intense/gear-hyped builds is within their capability to get a functioning character out of and then proceed to ask how to LEVEL. LOL.

Anyway, great build!

Lol yea... maybe they just want a little advice

"
blastarus wrote:
I love this build for mapping but it sucks for sirus. Golems die quickly and then you loose ailment immunity=game over.
I suck hard at sirus though, so that is definitly also a factor heh.

Sirus should not be a problem, and my golems never die from the encounter, just like Hardprimat's video of him killing sirus before he teleports or attacks in the last phase, I've done this easily as well. This is a very good guide imo, you probably just need to work on your sirus mechanics.
Last edited by Tramazings on Feb 18, 2021, 1:51:55 PM

Not full endgame material but for total investment of 5ex very satisfying.
Ok, runned my new build today and so far I really like it. It's very clean and something else :)

This is what I've now (still need to sell some old gear):

The boots I crafted myself today, think they are pretty nice :)

TO DO:
- Atziri flask --> Does my chaos res need to be good before I can use this?
- Watcher's Eye --> Which kind of rolls should I start with?
- Fix my resistances, I've so much fire.
- Get more tanky, die pretty often.

Then when you guys look at my gear, do you see wrong stuff? Or pieces I need to improve fast?

Hopefully you guys can give me some tips!

:)
Last edited by Protax010 on Feb 18, 2021, 4:49:10 PM
BTW i just tested nearby enemies have -9 or -12(elevated) adds 2.4m dps so redeemer/warlord triple elevated helm might be BiS
Still gearing up but I already love this build, it's really nice, thanks
Hum, any of you guys have idea why i just randomly started dying to bleeding like a ... ? ;c its kinda tilting
"
Juvarith wrote:
Hum, any of you guys have idea why i just randomly started dying to bleeding like a ... ? ;c its kinda tilting

Have not experienced this. You have a cb jewel right? Corrupted blood
"
mochmaster wrote:
Any tips to get minion cluster jewels with primordial bond in the bottom area (rather than between the jewel sockets), or just buy them like that off trade?

recraft them with prestine fossil
"
Juvarith wrote:

If the map has no regen the golems won't heal the bleeding or blood rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info