Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Tramazings wrote:
"
Juvarith wrote:
Hum, any of you guys have idea why i just randomly started dying to bleeding like a ... ? ;c its kinda tilting

Have not experienced this. You have a cb jewel right? Corrupted blood

Yeah, i have cb on my jewel.

"
xikorita wrote:
"
Juvarith wrote:
Hum, any of you guys have idea why i just randomly started dying to bleeding like a ... ? ;c its kinda tilting

If the map has no regen the golems won't heal the bleeding or blood rage.

It wasn't no regen because i was sustaining degen grounds/blood rage via golems, then randomly bleeding killed me faster than sirus beams lul.

Everything was working fine before i switched my boots and lvleled up golems but it should help not rekt me :D

I have the feeling that since I put on Dyadian dawn the explosion chest completely breaks my ignite chains, is this correct? Should I sell and get a "normal" cursechest?
"
Ravensfang wrote:

I have the feeling that since I put on Dyadian dawn the explosion chest completely breaks my ignite chains, is this correct? Should I sell and get a "normal" cursechest?

Yes, I had exactly the same. Doesn't work with Explosive chest.

not sure if im getting too much pierce at this point lol
"
Protax010 wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:

Yes, I had exactly the same. Doesn't work with Explosive chest.

Well that was a LOT of wasted money then
Could we get a little League starting section if possible? Rest of the Guide seems super solid expecially with the crafting processes explained. Iam debating starting this next League and wonder how to skill at the start without clusters and the Leveling process. Would be very appreciated :)
What map mods do you guys skip? And what is not any problem? :)
Things you should skip are elemental avoidance.

Annoying is no-regen, as you loose golem life regen. If you are a fast mapper that's no issue because the heal via cinderswallow + xoph's bow keeps you easy alive

"
Ravensfang wrote:

Explosion on chest makes the enemy explode dealing 3% life as phys. This 3% hit ignites enemies due to "Shaper of Flames". But you will loose ignite prolif + berek's chain.
The Ignite from the 3% life as phys is so low, that its somewhat equal to killing your clear

"
xikorita wrote:
"
dguay01 wrote:
Does Cremator (Ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on kill) break the chain? I have a Blowback/Cremator cluster I crafted just don't want to roll over it if it can be good to start.

Also, how much important are all the harvest crafting shenanigans for gloves/boots/quiver and helmet? I'm playing on console and price are really crazy and buying harvest craft is also much less common

It doesn't break the chain. Because it only triggers with attack damage, not the ignite.

With the "Augment Fire" you can guarantee the ignite mods on boots and helmet. I think that is important.

Cremator is almost useless, because it only destroy enemies you kill by your HIT. As in 99,99% of the cases the ignites kill the enemies, they won't be destroyed. So you just loose on the bigger dmg benefit of blowback or cooked alive.
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 19, 2021, 5:36:13 AM
"
Protax010 wrote:
What map mods do you guys skip? And what is not any problem? :)

In general only one - avoid elemental ailments, for QOL you can skip cannot regen
Hi sir HardPrimat, First I want to thank you for making this Epic build! I wanna try New rework Elementalist but not sure what build to try. Found this build but quite hesitating because I'm a beginner at crafting. Most of the stuff is also spikes in price.

Long story short after learning little by little I was able to craft most of the budget stuff, and this is the first build that I was finally able to dig into crafting, and I was happy with that^

Build review:
- I was playing quite glass cannon, squishy but this build just wipes the screen incredibly fast and satisfying. boss doesn't last long either.
- The downside I can think of is porcupine. I think my health is still too low but because one shot clear 1 or 2 pack of them the needle become extremely deadly. any solution to this or just keep adding life? (tried Pyre but they still explode into needle)
- Tough choice between Taste of Hate, Bleeding Life Flask, and Movement speed adrenaline.

Sitting at around 12-13m right now (about the same as the budget version), have to make adjustments here and there, and if you could take a look at my build and recommend to me what's the next best thing to make/upgrade It will be greatly appreciated!

Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/40xA91Wk

Cheers and thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info