Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

what a fun and big crafting session. theres a lot more minmaxing to be made, but need a break from tft for now.
One epic point about the build that wasnt mentioned yet is it seems to be pretty easy on the hardware :)
"
Stigingvar wrote:
Hello there!
Wondering how fare this build can go for around 30 exa?
I dont have tons of time to play so getting more currency / crafting is hard for me.

Just so i dont start teh build and ending up hating it cuz of lack of gear.

Otherwise i love the relaxing gameplay. My kind!

Thanks for the guide and share

I started this on around 40ex and when you chose your crafting bases wisely and craft the jewels yourself this build is easily doable within the budget.

I got around 10ex left atm and the only big points i miss atm is the watchers eye and the elevated helmet mods :)
I cannot load your POB links into the program for some reason. Shows an error, and im on the latest version. Can you check it out?
Anyone make any tweaks to up the tankieness a bit? The damage is through the roof but I'd love to be a bit tankier on bosses. I was thinking of forgoing a damage jewel for a 2 point fetile cluster. Anyone else have any ideas?
Hello ,i need help for my build,so i play on ps4 ,and cant fiind the cluster jewel with 2 passive ,for ex cooked alive and blowback.... i fiind only cooked alive ,do i need that jewel for the build to work ,or there are others option ?? can someone answer ,those this build work without the cluster jewel ?
deleted
Last edited by Sarciss on Feb 19, 2021, 8:54:44 AM
"
captainrhein wrote:
Hello ,i need help for my build,so i play on ps4 ,and cant fiind the cluster jewel with 2 passive ,for ex cooked alive and blowback.... i fiind only cooked alive ,do i need that jewel for the build to work ,or there are others option ?? can someone answer ,those this build work without the cluster jewel ?

honestly considering how hard it is to gear properly on console my advice is to play another build. This obviously WORKS without having both of the advised cluster notables. Its defo alot worse then though.
Half assed version of DoT builds in general are very lackluster and not fun at all imho.
Might as well put all those supporter packs into a midrange pc to properly play PoE:P
"
captainrhein wrote:

Use one socket scorched fossils on it. It is about 100 tries for each of the 4 clusters. I think they are essential to do bosses.
"
Millistyle wrote:
I cannot load your POB links into the program for some reason. Shows an error, and im on the latest version. Can you check it out?

Make sure you have the community pob from github. It is a fork where the calculations are much better.
how do manage mana ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info