Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Xierg wrote:
I have about 40ex to spend, will that get me to a state where the game is on farm? T16+ Ultimatums, T16+ maps, bosses?

Or does it require even more currency to be fully viable? In which case I'll cry a bit and play summoner :(

40ex should be enough. Ull be kinda squishy on that budget so ull occasionally die on like guardians, invitations and ultimatums.
Spend it on getting all the clusters and jewels first(primordial, maybe a 1ex watcher, transcendent mind, etc), 6l bow, maybe a blizz crown. The rest of the gear is cheap except for enlighten lvl4 but u can get sovereignty node in the tree to compensate.

I swapped from summoner to BA and for 40ex this build will do twice as much as any summoner build this league.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 7, 2021, 3:57:01 AM
How big of a DPS increase is 24% debuff enchant? Is BA debuff same damage as ignite? So 200% ignite damage at 5 stacks *1,24~248% total debuff?
"
Wienic wrote:
How big of a DPS increase is 24% debuff enchant? Is BA debuff same damage as ignite? So 200% ignite damage at 5 stacks *1,24~248% total debuff?

At the time I got it I went from 28m pob dps to 32.5m just putting the enchant on my helm. Not sure if my config is correct but should still be helpful for the relative gain.
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:
I have about 40ex to spend, will that get me to a state where the game is on farm? T16+ Ultimatums, T16+ maps, bosses?

Or does it require even more currency to be fully viable? In which case I'll cry a bit and play summoner :(

40ex should be enough. Ull be kinda squishy on that budget so ull occasionally die on like guardians, invitations and ultimatums.
Spend it on getting all the clusters and jewels first(primordial, maybe a 1ex watcher, transcendent mind, etc), 6l bow, maybe a blizz crown. The rest of the gear is cheap except for enlighten lvl4 but u can get sovereignty node in the tree to compensate.

I swapped from summoner to BA and for 40ex this build will do twice as much as any summoner build this league.

Legend! Thanks for the reply mate, you anticipated my next question too :)

So chest there's no rush? I'll get Bow, all the jewels as you say, crown then everything else. Stuff is expensive!! but i guess currency is easier to come by this league.
BTW for those that want a nice budget version of the build that can clear all content np here's a breakdown:

Mandatory items:

2 x
i68 8passive - 2ex for the base and spend maybe 20 pristine fossils on each to get the rolls - around 5ex total

4x
i68 4-5passive - 2ex for the base and spend around 100 scorched fossils on each - around 20ex total

- 6l bow - 5ex

- 1ex

2x
- 25c so 50c for 2

- blizz crown around 1ex for the base, use life essence or dex essence on it to get whatever u are missing and craft life/resists.

- 2c

- 3c

- 40c

- 1c

- temple gloves with nice resist/life rolls - around 80c

- 30c

- any quiver with high life/resists and maybe some dot over time or fire dot over time - 10c

- any 5l with high life and resists - like 20c

- maybe 1.5ex for all the flasks

I think thats it so we are looking at around 35ex budget for the base version of the build where the majority of the cost is clusters.

Luxury items:

empower lvl4 2ex

enlighten lvl4 4ex

Mantra of flames - 3c

Transcended mind - 2.5ex

1mod watcher - 1ex

So another 10ex for the build to feel great.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 7, 2021, 5:53:36 AM
"
Xierg wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:

Legend! Thanks for the reply mate, you anticipated my next question too :)

So chest there's no rush? I'll get Bow, all the jewels as you say, crown then everything else. Stuff is expensive!! but i guess currency is easier to come by this league.

Ye for the chest 5l with life/resists is fine. Alternatively u can get a 5l hyrri's ire for even more damage but than u'll have to find ways to cap your resists and get more life. You can technically get it on boots but than u'll have to get pierce on all your rare items. I like the voidwalkers since they give 5pierce and u dont need to worry about that on any of your gear.
"
F5in wrote:
At the time I got it I went from 28m pob dps to 32.5m just putting the enchant on my helm. Not sure if my config is correct but should still be helpful for the relative gain.

Thanks, it put it in perspective.

First I wanted to get double curse chest, but to be honest, I dont know if thats needed. Im looking for more defensive option in chest slot. What combination of affixes would be good in defensive aspect? Enemies are blinded + phys as cold? Enemies are blinded + endurance charge every second after hit? Those are 2 popular options I see. Replica farrul is great too, but quite expensive and Im trying to hold onto my exalts until I get headhunter lol
"
Wienic wrote:
"
F5in wrote:

First I wanted to get double curse chest, but to be honest, I dont know if thats needed. Im looking for more defensive option in chest slot. What combination of affixes would be good in defensive aspect? Enemies are blinded + phys as cold? Enemies are blinded + endurance charge every second after hit? Those are 2 popular options I see. Replica farrul is great too, but quite expensive and Im trying to hold onto my exalts until I get headhunter lol

I was using Loreweave, got a good 6-linked one for about 6ex. Gives you max res to bolster your ele shield and ignore -max res maps and has a bunch of decent stuff. Life, flat phys, dex, % ele damage all benefit this build. Pretty good, the only things that have killed me since I swapped off it are porcupines and insane damage mods with -max res maps.
"
Wienic wrote:
"
F5in wrote:

Blind + endurance charge on hit seems great. Ive played with both but think blind is stronger. Managed to find a chest with blind + Increased aura effect 24%, which seems to give a nice DPS boost also.

Not perfect couldn't resist when the lab offered Anger reservation and I had a base with me. Starting to move toward the end game!

Got lucky with fossil, hit t1 life and 10% phys as fire and had an open prefix. Spent way too much on harvest crafts reforge keeping prefix. Took like 7 attempts to hit a resist. Still had an open suffix so I decided to multi.

The actual final helm will be 10% phys as fire + nearby enemies have -resist.

Side note, I've switched to a watcher's eye and dropped my timeless.
If someone wants a 2x 20% burning Damage and 5% of phys added as fire send me a msg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info