Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
zenomage wrote:
Best way to craft the chest with curse? Can I still use the method he suggest in the guide? Spam dex ess till t1 life then caster craft through harvest?

You cant augment influenced items anymore
"
ntien93 wrote:
Is there any real reason for Wrath instead of Anger? My PoB telling me 21/20 Anomalous Anger gives 700k combined DPS more than Wrath 21 (edited phys extra as fire/lightning watcher's eye)

It doesn't matter what you choose Anger, Wrath or Hatred. It all depends on the good Watcher Eyes with phys extra fire/light or flat cold dmg from Hatred and any second good mod for you like damage over time from malevolence and etc. Second good mod much more important than the choice of the aura. Because the difference in damage they have is almost the same.

"
SenorHabanero wrote:
Anyone got some tips on how the craft the quiver?

Best way fossil craft Scorched Fossil + Serrated Fossil. Usually about 30 attempts to get Fire Damage Over Time + Damage Over Time.

"
zenomage wrote:
Best way to craft the chest with curse? Can I still use the method he suggest in the guide? Spam dex ess till t1 life then caster craft through harvest?

In this league, you can't add a mod through the harvest on influence items. If u want T1 life + T1 Dex + Curse. U need spam dex ess on non-influence astral plate. When u get T1 life u need delete other prefixes, close your suffixes and use hunter orb on it. U have ~20% chance to get curse. But it's too expensive, is it worth it?
"
zenomage wrote:

Fill all suffixes, craft suffixes cannot be changed and reforge a hunter chest with caster in harvest. Should guarantee a curse but might hit you with 2 random prefixes as well.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 8, 2021, 12:03:05 AM
Very fun build to play!
Couple of showcases, did not know you could phase Maven in that brief period before 2nd and 3rd memory games.

A9 Sirus: https://streamable.com/lb311i
Maven skipping 2nd and 3rd memory games: https://streamable.com/rciznm

both not even using Dyadian Dawn and there's plenty of room for improvement (bad helmet for example)
What do you guys to to help with mana on bosses? Do you all run clarity with a lvl 4 enlighten?
Question regarding Steelskin. Manually casting it feels quite bad, especially since it has a very short duration.
Considering dropping Second Wind to fit CWDT. Or is there a better way to automate it? Or perhaps any ideas on other (less inconvenient) defensive options? Thanks!
Last edited by R3ality on May 8, 2021, 12:13:30 PM
Hello to everyone pretty new there. Looking for advice what should i first upgrade gems to awakened or try re craft my 3 cluster they with Blowback and Burning Bright ?
best way to lvl this?

Edit: i missed the leveling drop down even tho i checked like 10times, sorry
Last edited by deinernst123 on May 8, 2021, 3:10:16 PM
"
R3ality wrote:
Question regarding Steelskin. Manually casting it feels quite bad, especially since it has a very short duration.
Considering dropping Second Wind to fit CWDT. Or is there a better way to automate it? Or perhaps any ideas on other (less inconvenient) defensive options? Thanks!

Put Steelskin on move(LMB), it'll automatically trigger on cooldown and wont interrupt your movement.

"
0necoin wrote:
Hello to everyone pretty new there. Looking for advice what should i first upgrade gems to awakened or try re craft my 3 cluster they with Blowback and Burning Bright ?

Awakened gems are a much better use of your next few exalts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info