Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Is there any real reason for Wrath instead of Anger? My PoB telling me 21/20 Anomalous Anger gives 700k combined DPS more than Wrath 21 (edited phys extra as fire/lightning watcher's eye)
Anyone got some tips on how the craft the quiver?
How do you guys leech mana and life?
Ye so far the build seems nice. But I feel like I have to basically spam mana flask after every shot. Do we have a leech setup I missed? I just entered maps and I am looking for upgrades/gear but it seems like the guide suggests no mana sustain on items.
"
Ye so far the build seems nice. But I feel like I have to basically spam mana flask after every shot. Do we have a leech setup I missed? I just entered maps and I am looking for upgrades/gear but it seems like the guide suggests no mana sustain on items.

Get a mana flask with "Enduring" prefix so you don't need to spam it after every shot.
If you're fine giving up a little damage you can use Divergent Ele Damage with Attacks for some mana leech.
Best way to craft the chest with curse? Can I still use the method he suggest in the guide? Spam dex ess till t1 life then caster craft through harvest?
amazing build - fast mapper, superior for ultimatum (with hh), boos killer; ty.

nice synergy Mantra of flames with HH
Last edited by Svazzz on May 7, 2021, 3:08:34 PM
Very tempted to ditch my flameslinger and try this, but not sure how to spec into it without the cluster jewels, or am I better off just doing flameslinger until I can afford to hard swap tothis build?
Stick with flameslinger. This build will feel really sus until you get the damage to start wiping things before they do anything. If you cant afford at least one set of 1xlarge 2xmedium clusters, then getting that damage will be extremely hard.

If you have to actually interact with mobs then you're better off with flameslinger/arma. The whole point of this build is that, at some point, you stop having to interact with anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info